Clear All

• Couture v.s. Tim SYLVIA

UFC 68 on March 3rd in Ohio for the Heavy-Weight Championship

thoughts? predictions?

i hope randy knocks this big ***** out

Comment

he cant knock that ***** out...he will probably take him down and tko him

Comment

Randy is losing and it will make his record look worse.

Comment

Randy is jus gonna fight another, bigger Chuck Liddel. Tim may not be as good as Chuck but its about tha same stand up style, naww mean.

Comment

are people actually gonna pay money for this?? haha sucka's..

Is ther no contender status in UFC anymore?? just curious..

I like couture as much as the next guy, so why do u wanna see this fight?? another 5rnd snooze fest if you ask me.. but thast' the UFC HW division as of late, nothign new there.

Comment

man why does couture gotta come back? im guessing vera's contract negotiations didnt go well

Comment

It's good for all the people who missed Couture in action before his retirement. But what the hell, I want to see what Couture can do too.

Comment

great comeback fight....no tune up ....straight to the top.........man i was hoping it was going to be vera but couture is just fine with me to finally get rid of the big monster......

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5 View Post
                    are people actually gonna pay money for this?? haha sucka's..

Is ther no contender status in UFC anymore?? just curious..

I like couture as much as the next guy, so why do u wanna see this fight?? another 5rnd snooze fest if you ask me.. but thast' the UFC HW division as of late, nothign new there.

Im sure alot of people will pay to watch it but you, and maybe a few others who knows, but stick to your fedor knocking everyone out, no contender status there either.

Comment

Working...
                    X