View Full Version : girls kicking each other in the vag - what's that all about?

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I've heard on the grapevine that apparently this is a big "no no" as far as most girls go, that only really rough girls do it, and it's "not very nice".

So what's with that? How does it work? Why is it "not nice"? (I mean, I know it's NOT, but if I kicked a guy in the nuts I'd just think "I was a cunt for doing that", it wouldn't irreperably damage my psyche, you know?)

Once I saw two girls roughing each other up and they took turns to knee each other in the vag. I went over to break it up, but had to stop and turn away when I realised I'd got a hard on.

Then I read about Avril Lavigne getting her music slagged off by a girl in a club, so "I kicked her in the box". For a time I fantasised about being a girl so Avril Lavigne could kick me in the vag for it. Then I got a hard on.

Is this wrong?

Welter_Skelter
01-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I've heard on the grapevine that apparently this is a big "no no" as far as most girls go, that only really rough girls do it, and it's "not very nice".

So what's with that? How does it work? Why is it "not nice"? (I mean, I know it's NOT, but if I kicked a guy in the nuts I'd just think "I was a cunt for doing that", it wouldn't irreperably damage my psyche, you know?)

Once I saw two girls roughing each other up and they took turns to knee each other in the vag. I went over to break it up, but had to stop and turn away when I realised I'd got a hard on.

Then I read about Avril Lavigne getting her music slagged off by a girl in a club, so "I kicked her in the box". For a time I fantasised about being a girl so Avril Lavigne could kick me in the vag for it. Then I got a hard on.

Is this wrong?
The weed is good tonight eh?:439:

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:16 PM

Is this wrong?

LOL!

I have thought of much worse things..

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:16 PM
If the girls like a bucket she might get her foot wedged

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM
If the girls like a bucket she might get her foot wedged

LOL, we need Roguey's views on this.

If I was a girl roguey could kick my vag, I'd let her.

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Burnt clit with hear straighteners

Ooooooooooooo!

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 03:19 PM
why should girls kick each other there.. i mean.. what are they trying to achieve with that?
i never heard of that before but it sounds stupid..

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Anorak.. why do girls always refer to their friends who are girls as girlfriend... we dont say our boyfriends.. do we?

Shanus
01-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Burnt clit with hear straighteners

Ooooooooooooo!

You have to take it too far every time.

**** you, Matt. :o

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:22 PM
why should girls kick each other there.. i mean.. what are they trying to achieve with that?
i never heard of that before but it sounds stupid..

Someone who joins and this is their first post?

If you were fighting and you wanted to incapacitate an opponent, you'd do it, right? Or if you were a girl who was a *****, you'd do it, right?

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Anorak.. why do girls always refer to their friends who are girls as girlfriend... we dont say our boyfriends.. do we?

You ****in' do.

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:24 PM
But Im not all men.

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Someone who joins and this is their first post?

If you were fighting and you wanted to incapacitate an opponent, you'd do it, right? Or if you were a girl who was a *****, you'd do it, right?

lol yeah. that's a first post to remember.
and no i wouldn't do it. i guess i'm not that rough

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:25 PM
How did you hear about the place, babyphat?

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:26 PM
A/S/L? Time to get my E-freak on.

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:29 PM
See, at the start the girl seems to be saying "ya kick ma fookin' twat!!!"

Is she aiming at her stomach with the first kick, or does it apply to this topic?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDF-5htoDfQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDF-5htoDfQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 03:29 PM
How did you hear about the place, babyphat?

versatile reffered me to here. i'm actually from ********. but that place is kind of dead

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:32 PM
versatile reffered me to here. i'm actually from ********. but that place is kind of dead

Versatile? Oh no! :eek:

Nah, he's a good guy really. :luvbed:

BrooklynBomber
01-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Say Annie, who commited the e-rape on the female noob?

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Wow if she did say that thats horny... her calling it her twat

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Versatile? Oh no! :eek:

Nah, he's a good guy really. :luvbed:

yeah he's cool.
well , i can see ps isn't really liked here lol, at least that's what the ***** tells me

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Who's "ps", and what's the ***** abbreviation?

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Say Annie, who commited the e-rape on the female noob?

It was me, but I felt guilty and rescinded.

Sin City
01-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome to Boxing Scene! Try to ignore the homosexuality going on in the lounge and the sexual advancements from dudes that get no play.

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Who's "ps", and what's the ***** abbreviation?

ps fights. i tried to say it but it put ****** instead

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Welcome to Boxing Scene! Try to ignore the homosexuality going on in the lounge and the sexual advancements from dudes that get no play.

Shut up man....

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Im trying to get ma freak awn

SonnyG8R
01-08-2007, 03:58 PM
In chick boxing is it considered an illegal blow to punch square in the tit?

I'm guessing getting kneed in the snatch would hurt, but not as much as getting kneed in the nuts.

Sin City
Shut up man....
P.S. Matty is the prison ***** around here and for a minimum fee of e-points everyone has pretty much been up his ass.

u know i'm ****ing with you dude.. b eazy!

!! Anorak
ps fights. i tried to say it but it put ****** instead

Oh, that place is ****. Here's better.

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
In chick boxing is it considered an illegal blow to punch square in the tit?

I'm guessing getting kneed in the snatch would hurt, but not as much as getting kneed in the nuts.

This girl once said to me that it was considered bad for a girl to do it, but

"this fat girl came up to me in town by the fountain and kicked me there. It KILLED! I was crying!"

I would have offered words of comfort, but I was too busy getting a hard on.

Sin City
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Im trying to get ma freak awn
forgive me for ****ing up your game.. I was lying Matty is a pimp.... . .hes also well hung! ladies love him... .

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeh I wasnt stressing telling you to shut up man.. I ment your ruining it.. this may be my chance to get some e-*****

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Oh, that place is ****. Here's better.

it was okay. kind of dead now so i signed up here.
seems cool here..

Sin City
01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
So why is there a thread on *****es kicking each other in the vagina again?

SonnyG8R
01-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Can somebody answer the question about chick boxers punching in the tit.

Does a tit punch hurt more than a clit punch?

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 04:20 PM

I always remember a girl saying to me "we have better orgasms."

I've often wanted to have a vag I can wank off to find out.

BabyPhat
01-08-2007, 04:22 PM

don't know. haven't experienced neither of them thinks it hurts more though

SonnyG8R
01-08-2007, 04:25 PM
I always remember a girl saying to me "we have better orgasms." I've often wanted to have a vag I can wank off to find out.

Well I definitely believe that. Chicks can have multiples.

You know those chicks who spray 20 yards when they cum... Well I'm wondering if the dude banging one of those *****es gets a face full of cunt juice.

!! Anorak
01-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Well I definitely believe that. Chicks can have multiples.

Not when they're in bed with me they don't.

You know those chicks who spray 20 yards when they cum... Well I'm wondering if the dude banging one of those *****es gets a face full of cunt juice

I used to have a girlfriend who ejaculated into my mouth. Then I read that it's believed to be piss. :(

platinummatt!
01-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Its part urea.. part stuff we have in semen.. and some other stuff