Roberto Duran book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Duran book

http://www.amazon.com/Hands-Stone-Le...e=UTF8&s=books

This comes out next week. I, for one, plan to pick this up, it certainly can't be a boring read. It's about time for a Duran bio.

I was just thinking of this last night! I want to pick this up too.

Comment

I,ll try and get me a copy too, should be a good read! The book i really wanna get is Mi Vida Loca about Tapia, any1 know if its good? Just read the Ricky Hatton story, very good, quite funny too!

Comment

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
        I,ll try and get me a copy too, should be a good read! The book i really wanna get is Mi Vida Loca about Tapia, any1 know if its good? Just read the Ricky Hatton story, very good, quite funny too!
        I heard that it's ok, but dont expect much on his fight career. They barely even talk about his fights with Romero or Ayala, from what I hear just about a page on them both. It's more about his personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
          I heard that it's ok, but dont expect much on his fight career. They barely even talk about his fights with Romero or Ayala, from what I hear just about a page on them both. It's more about his personal life.
          Cool, thats a bit dissapointing but his actuall life sounds wild enough to make a damn good book anyway. Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X