View Full Version : Is Cheating ever okay?

BuddyChacon
12-27-2006, 09:59 AM
If you are in an abusive relationship and stay for financial reasons is it okay to cheat on your hubby? I have slept with unhappy married women and didn't feel guilty at all. I was left wondering why they stay if they strayed from their marriages. I was crushed by one whose hubby told her she was stupid, worthless etc. and she went to me for an ego boost and what I thought was love. Do they long for the past or is it financial like I think?

* FeistyWench *
12-27-2006, 03:35 PM
If you are in an abusive relationship and stay for financial reasons is it okay to cheat on your hubby? I have slept with unhappy married women and didn't feel guilty at all. I was left wondering why they stay if they strayed from their marriages. I was crushed by one whose hubby told her she was stupid, worthless etc. and she went to me for an ego boost and what I thought was love. Do they long for the past or is it financial like I think?
there are SO many reasons why people cheat. they are not always honest about it either. my take is that it is unhealthy. now i am not talking about swingers here. if you are in a sexually open marriage and it works for you - great! but if you are unhappy and are unwilling to work on the relationship, so you feel the need to cheat, you need to end it despite financial reasons. some women cheat to line up the next potential hubby so she doesn't have to worry about finances, :nonono: but some people are just like that.

if you have kids and you openly fight and yell in front of them, it is far more damaging to them than if you just divorced and shared custody.

BrooklynBomber
12-27-2006, 04:29 PM
I am gonna say it proudly, that I never cheated(on a girl) in my life, so I might be a bit bias in this topic.
I also dont think that you should cheat, if you are with the person for financial reasons, then its too bad for you, you knew what you were going to, and the marriage in your case, is like a job, a ****ty job, but hey, job nonetheless. Cheating in any other cases is unacceptable to me, although if a girl(or a wife) would cheat on me, I would be inclined to give her a second chance and even forgive her(although never forget the deed).
But I never been in a situation where I had to be with the person that I hated, so I am not gonna say that my opinion is the only one that is right.

KingDosia
12-27-2006, 08:25 PM

Cheating is never right. Nor is abuse physical or mental. Two wrongs never ever make a right, however. And I feel sorry for the person on the receiving end of either.

phallus
12-28-2006, 09:13 PM

buddy, me and u have more in common than i thought

Piggu
01-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Cheating is never right.

Oh really?

Scottie2Hottie
01-05-2007, 12:58 PM
well if wifey's bein a ***** and you find some side tail then id say its coo.

K-DOGG
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
No. If you're not happy....be a man/woman and get out instead of going behind their back.

eazy_mas
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
buddy, me and u have more in common than i thought

maybe you both are the same user :D

I thinking cheating is wrong because two wrong doesnt make right.

as well as you need to be clear with her and make you relationship crystal clear nobody like a mystery man for long time because there is alway mistrust

Scottie2Hottie
01-05-2007, 07:04 PM
No. If you're not happy....be a man/woman and get out instead of going behind their back.

listen man, i dont hear your chicken-fried steak gettin upset just cuz you had some bacon on the side.

why should a woman be any different? about women OR bacon on the side?

****, im hungry

K-DOGG
01-05-2007, 08:05 PM
listen man, i dont hear your chicken-fried steak gettin upset just cuz you had some bacon on the side.

why should a woman be any different? about women OR bacon on the side?

****, im hungry

I ain't never had no baccon on the side when I had steak. Hell, I ain't never gone after steak while I had potted meat.....it's against my principles.

If I had....I wouldn't have posted.

phallus
01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
I ain't never had no baccon on the side when I had steak. Hell, I ain't never gone after steak while I had potted meat.....it's against my principles.

If I had....I wouldn't have posted.

al bundy says, " why go out for steak when you have a cow at home?"

K-DOGG
01-06-2007, 10:45 AM
al bundy says, " why go out for steak when you have a cow at home?"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :rofl:

Thank God my wife hates boxing and doesn't read this site. :lol1:

PATO 1
01-06-2007, 12:36 PM
nah cheatin aint right and i think people who do cheat need to get a reality check on how many people they can hurt by doin it

ive been with my gf for around 8months and ive had big temptations but never done anythin behind her back

The Noose
01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
nah cheatin aint right and i think people who do cheat need to get a reality check on how many people they can hurt by doin it

ive been with my gf for around 8months and ive had big temptations but never done anythin behind her back

Apart from the compulsive wanking to pics of Rachel McAdams

BrooklynBomber
01-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Will it be considered cheating from my side if I sex a girl who got a boyfriend? She is more then willing.

Hard Boiled HK
01-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Cheating is never okay.

Scottie2Hottie
01-06-2007, 07:39 PM
let's look at the facts.

divorce rate in recent years, actually since the feminism movement, has gone up. this is because back in the day, when marriages lasted, men cheated on their wives constantly. nowadays, with empowered women taking control of relationships and not allowing their honor to be impugned by unfaithful partners, marriages are no longer working out.

if women allowed themselves to be cheated on, marriages would work out. i mean seeeeriously people....:banana:

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 12:07 PM
let's look at the facts.

divorce rate in recent years, actually since the feminism movement, has gone up. this is because back in the day, when marriages lasted, men cheated on their wives constantly. nowadays, with empowered women taking control of relationships and not allowing their honor to be impugned by unfaithful partners, marriages are no longer working out.

if women allowed themselves to be cheated on, marriages would work out. i mean seeeeriously people....:banana:

Good observation; and I find it to be correct.

Men, who have been in control for so long, got a huge wake-up call in the 1960's as women found themselves empowered. Now women, like men of old, are pursuing younger mates because younger men are easier to "control" than men of the same age or older.

Women (on average....don't jump me Feisty. :D) are now wanting to be the ones in charge, so they go after younger, more impressionable, more easily manipulated "men"....and, in some cases, that have been making headlines for the last 10 Years....mere school boys.

It's not about "love".......it's about "control"; no one really wants "parity" in their partnership, that requires too much compromise and "work".

...the more things change, aye. ;)

SABBATH
01-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Good observation; and I find it to be correct. Men, who have been in control for so long, got a huge wake-up call in the 1960's as women found themselves empowered. Now women, like men of old, are pursuing youngter men because younger men are easier to "control" than men of the same age or older. Women (on average....don't jump me Feisty. :D) are now wanting to be the ones in charge, so they go after youngter, more impressionable, more easily manipulated "men"....and, in some cases that have been making headlines for the last 10 Years....school boys.

....the more things change...etc.

It's not about "love".......it's about "control"; no one really wants "parity" in their partnership, it requires too much compromise and "work".Up here in Canada due to divorce laws the women have the guys by the balls. A break-up means the woman almost always gets custody of the children which means child support payment for each kid. If the woman has a lower paying job the man has to kick in a standard of living payment. If the woman is unemployed with no job skills there's alimony payments until she can get integrated into the work force.

I'm 40 years old, have 3 kids and my wife was unemployed fpr 13 years (back to work for the last year). To pay for only my kids would be approximately $2,000 a month in the event of a split up. I would also lose half of the pension I've paid into for the last 20 years and would likely be forced to walk away from a $400,000 home. I'd basically be living out of a van where my licence plate # would be my home address.

Why do you think I come on a boxing web sites to argue? At home I have choice. I can be right, or I can be happy. And yes I take out the ****in garbage, walk the dog and generally do what the **** I'm told!

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Up here in Canada due to divorce laws the women have the guys by the balls. A break-up means the woman almost always gets custody of the children which means child support payment for each kid. If the woman has a lower paying job the man has to kick in a standard of living payment. If the woman is unemployed with no job skills there's alimony payments until she can get integrated into the work force.

I'm 40 years old, have 3 kids and my wife was unemployed fpr 13 years (back to work for the last year). To pay for only my kids would be approximately $2,000 a month in the event of a split up. I would also lose half of the pension I've paid into for the last 20 years and would likely be forced to walk away from a $400,000 home. I'd basically be living out of a van where my licence plate # would be my home address.

Why do you think I come on a boxing web sites to argue? At home I have choice. I can be right, or I can be happy. And yes I take out the ****in garbage, walk the dog and generally do what the **** I'm told!

Wow. Never been divorced; but from what friends of mine have told me, it's pretty set up for women here in the states too. My wife and I have been married for just a year this month; her third, my first...and we're still working through the kinks....or I am, I suppose. Nothing bad, I just think being single for all those years got me "set in my ways" and trying to adjust to "couple-life" and such is a bit of a challenge.

SABBATH
01-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Wow. Never been divorced; but from what friends of mine have told me, it's pretty set up for women here in the states too. My wife and I have been married for just a year this month; her third, my first...and we're still working through the kinks....or I am, I suppose. Nothing bad, I just think being single for all those years got me "set in my ways" and trying to adjust to "couple-life" and such is a bit of a challenge.You're a rookie! 21 years together 18 married. Look into the dead gaze of my eyes...At least you still have a semblance of a sparkle!

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 01:38 PM
You're a rookie! 21 years together 18 married. Look into the dead gaze of my eyes...At least you still have a semblance of a sparkle!

LOL!!!!!! Yeah, I know.

I will say I got one who's a little different....which is probably why I finally said okay, I'll take the next step. Never in my life did I ever sit around thinking, "I need to get married some day and have kids". Just never been a goal of mine. I always looked at the things I could do in life without having someone else to drag me down, so to speak. Then, I suppose, as my friends got married off one by one, the isolation began to set in a bit and I started wondering "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad".

I know that sounds horrible; but that's just how my mind works. Never saw a reason to "settle down", until I wanted to "try it", so to speak, because it was something I'd never experienced. Like I said, she's not typical in many ways, which is why I love her; but she's very much female in other ways...which can annoy me to no end.

Anyway, after I made up my mind to give it a go, I stuck to it and so far, it's got it's reallly cool moments and it's moment when I wonder "Why on Earth did I think this was the way to go". LOL!! Well, I will say I am confident of it lasting, unless she gets fed up with me.....and if she does, I don't see me ever doing this again. It's agaisnt my nature, really.

.....oh, and Congratulations on your long, successful marriage, BTW! :biggthump

* FeistyWench *
01-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Good observation; and I find it to be correct.

Men, who have been in control for so long, got a huge wake-up call in the 1960's as women found themselves empowered. Now women, like men of old, are pursuing younger mates because younger men are easier to "control" than men of the same age or older.

Women (on average....don't jump me Feisty. :D) are now wanting to be the ones in charge, so they go after younger, more impressionable, more easily manipulated "men"....and, in some cases, that have been making headlines for the last 10 Years....mere school boys.

It's not about "love".......it's about "control"; no one really wants "parity" in their partnership, that requires too much compromise and "work".

...the more things change, aye. ;)

so in your opinion more women cheat with young boys than men who cheat with young girls? i'd say your example is the exception, not the rule. the majority of women aren't looking for control by cheating with younger "boys".
i's say they got their control by who they choose to marry.

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 01:55 PM
so in your opinion more women cheat with young boys than men who cheat with young girls? i'd say your example is the exception, not the rule. the majority of women aren't looking for control by cheating with younger "boys".
i's say they got their control by who they choose to marry.

Didn't say "more" women than men, no. I mean more women are doing it sense the sexual revolution than before...and said that was one possible explanation. Also, "control" is a relative term. It could just mean, being in a relationship with a man who isn't as set on being in control, if that makes any sense.

When you've got a vast age gap between two individuals, it can be for a variety of reasons. However, to me, the most logical is a question of who has the upper-hand, primarily due to their own insecurities, regardless of sex. I've seen too many older men use their younger counter-parts lack of self-esteem or self-confidence against them and too many older women use their younger counter-parts insecurity against them.

The other obvious reason for such age differences is a vain attempt to hold onto one's own youth. If a younger person finds me attractive, etc, etc.

Biolink
01-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Where the **** are these controlling old ladies at?

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Where the **** are these controlling old ladies at?

All around, like controlling old men. Just look for the dispondent, the heartbroken, the used, the ones with low self-esteem masked by false confidence.

* FeistyWench *
01-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Didn't say "more" women than men, no. I mean more women are doing it sense the sexual revolution than before...and said that was one possible explanation. Also, "control" is a relative term. It could just mean, being in a relationship with a man who isn't as set on being in control, if that makes any sense.

When you've got a vast age gap between two individuals, it can be for a variety of reasons. However, to me, the most logical is a question of who has the upper-hand, primarily due to their own insecurities, regardless of sex. I've seen too many older men use their younger counter-parts lack of self-esteem or self-confidence against them and too many older women use their younger counter-parts insecurity against them.

The other obvious reason for such age differences is a vain attempt to hold onto one's own youth. If a younger person finds me attractive, etc, etc.

i guess if you are just looking to cheat and not to pursue a relationship, then it kinda makes sense that many would pursue someone younger.

i find it interesting that the women who have been in the news for sleeping with under aged boys are teachers. i actually knew a woman who had been sexually assaulted as a young woman and years later became a teacher and sexualy assaulted underaged boys (around 13). some of these women with the younger men just have issues.

* FeistyWench *
01-07-2007, 02:21 PM
All around, like controlling old men. Just look for the dispondent, the heartbroken, the used, the ones with low self-esteem masked by false confidence.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-DOGG
01-07-2007, 02:30 PM
i guess if you are just looking to cheat and not to pursue a relationship, then it kinda makes sense that many would pursue someone younger.

i find it interesting that the women who have been in the news for sleeping with under aged boys are teachers. i actually knew a woman who had been sexually assaulted as a young woman and years later became a teacher and sexualy assaulted underaged boys (around 13). some of these women with the younger men just have issues.

Honestly, Fiesty, I don't know what it all means. This is gonna sound bad; but I never...and I mean never dated a woman who hadn't been molested or sexually abused in some way......and, actually, can't think of one woman I've ever met, who wasn't....if she elected to reveal such a secret to me.

That disturbs me; and also makes me think that it's a small wonder there haven't been more reprocutions like you outlined. Sexual abuse is a terrible cycle. Those who are abused as children either end up abusing children when they grow up or get into unhealthy relationships in a self-destructive pattern. I dare say the reason all we hear about are women teachers abusing students is because it makes for better news than the "hot neighbor lady"...which probably goes unreported because the boy involved gets a swelled head over the whole deal.

Older women "breaking in" younger boys is nothing new at all.

SABBATH
01-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Congratulations on your long, successful marriage, BTW! :biggthump

Here's the secret.

It's OK for you to want to divorce your wife.

It's OK for her to want to divorce you.

Just make sure you both don't want to divorce each other at the same time.

BrooklynBomber
01-07-2007, 07:36 PM
One thing that I learned about women is to never, and I mean never to argue with them, always agree but do things your way, while telling them that you listened to their advice.
But I am only 20 and not married yet.

K-DOGG
01-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Here's the secret.

It's OK for you to want to divorce your wife.

It's OK for her to want to divorce you.

Just make sure you both don't want to divorce each other at the same time.

Gotcha......that makes sense, actually.

BuddyChacon
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM

I used to only date teachers because in my experience they were the quickest to have sex on dates and were sluttier than strippers I have seen. Teachers make you do it over and over again till you get in right. My ex wife is a biology teacher and I nailed her on our second date. She is already married again and that is her third and she just turned thirty.

phallus
01-09-2007, 01:26 AM
I used to only date teachers because in my experience they were the quickest to have sex on dates and were sluttier than strippers I have seen. Teachers make you do it over and over again till you get in right. My ex wife is a biology teacher and I nailed her on our second date. She is already married again and that is her third and she just turned thirty.

u got a point here, buddy, just think about debra lefave

BuddyChacon
01-09-2007, 01:51 AM
u got a point here, buddy, just think about debra lefave

Lefave is too hot. I would **** the uterus out of that girl. She has nice tits and everything and if I was her hubby I would have stayed married and made her bring other hotties home and made her do some nasty ****. What could she say, not **** you would have a permanate out. What a dumbass her hubby was I pray for that kind of leverage in a relationship.

Tipper1069
01-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Lefave is too hot. I would **** the uterus out of that girl. She has nice tits and everything and if I was her hubby I would have stayed married and made her bring other hotties home and made her do some nasty ****. What could she say, not **** you would have a permanate out. What a dumbass her hubby was I pray for that kind of leverage in a relationship.

U better Pray HARD.......... I MEAN REALLY HARD!!!!
DUMBASS

eazy_mas
01-09-2007, 03:28 AM
DUMBASS

we get pissed over internet talk :D

anyway it kinda wierd these days that teachers do this because it doesnt make sense espcailly if she is beautiful why go with underage kids that could risk her job, reputation and my be sent to jail. It been happen more often lately

Scottie2Hottie
01-09-2007, 12:41 PM
DUMBASS

eh, id probly cheat on you.

Scottie2Hottie
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
eh, id probly cheat on you.

oh geez, youre buddy's gf aintcha....

K-DOGG
01-09-2007, 12:57 PM
oh geez, youre buddy's gf aintcha....

LOL!!!!!!!!! Oh Shiiiit!!! :rofl:

Damn!!! :pat:

Yo, Tipper!! Lighten' up, Doll! This is an internet forum and not to be confused with the real world. There's so much bull**** laid down on these threads that you could start a damn garden!

Buddy comes here to play and let off steam like we all do....it means dick in the real world. Lighten up and don't be so up tight......Pahleease. :D

Scottie2Hottie
01-09-2007, 01:07 PM
im happy i didnt go with my original reply to her statement.

"...who's the cunt?"

women love that kinda talk.

K-DOGG
01-09-2007, 01:20 PM
im happy i didnt go with my original reply to her statement.

"...who's the cunt?"

women love that kinda talk.

:lol1: Yeah, poppin' off the "C-Word" is always a great conversation starter at parties. :biggthump

RAESAAD
01-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Its like this......If you are married and have kids your wife should no longer be giving you head because she kisses the kids goodnight and good morning ect.So Gangsters use that to justify having affairs will whores who suck there dick.........that is one way to justify cheating IMO.

K-DOGG
01-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Its like this......If you are married and have kids your wife should no longer be giving you head because she kisses the kids goodnight and good morning ect.So Gangsters use that to justify having affairs will whores who suck there dick.........that is one way to justify cheating IMO.

:thinking: ...but aren't kids 50% sperm?

Scottie2Hottie
01-09-2007, 01:39 PM
plus if you have a daughter, girl gonna be tastin it one of these days anyway. (shudder)

and your son too if you got that there gay virus

aspect
01-10-2007, 07:38 AM

I aint a saint to say I havent cheated on the relationships that I had.but when a family is involve ,I really need to think of it twice.I maybedid go for a couple of 1 night stands with some married woman(dont know ,never asked the temptation is much stronger) and did go out with a widow and divorced woman.

just dont want to ruin any family thats all.:nonono:
both parties should have talk it over first and get out of the relationship if children is involve. but if the relation is going down hill then both should have just seperate.

PATO 1
01-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Apart from the compulsive wanking to pics of Rachel McAdams

lol good comeback but nah i dont look at rachel mcadams like hat, i think shes a thing of beauty (sp) and should not be thought of like that

Vanilla Gorilla
01-18-2007, 03:29 PM

It takes 2 to tango. You shouldnt have to feel guilty.

* FeistyWench *
01-18-2007, 03:36 PM

really???? :thinking: :nonono:

01-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Nobody deserves that, no matter what they do. If you want out, leave. Don't cheat on somebody.

SonnyG8R
01-25-2007, 09:56 PM
I have not read any of the posts in this thread but I will voice my opinion.

If you're not married, it's not cheating.

Once you're married it means you have made a COMMITTMENT to stay monogamous.

mgkirkpatrick
01-28-2007, 09:52 AM
how is it not cheating? how is an engagement not a commitment for example? uve been going out with a girl for 7 years and she ****s yoru brother.. do u say dont worry its not cheating?

* FeistyWench *
01-28-2007, 10:08 AM
how is it not cheating? how is an engagement not a commitment for example? uve been going out with a girl for 7 years and she ****s yoru brother.. do u say dont worry its not cheating?

yeah, if you are in a committed, long-term relationship, it would be cheating, IMO.
However, i do think it is a much bigger deal if you are married.

K-DOGG
01-28-2007, 11:12 AM
yeah, if you are in a committed, long-term relationship, it would be cheating, IMO.
However, i do think it is a much bigger deal if you are married.

Only because they can get half your stuff if you're caught. :D

phallus
01-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Only because they can get half your stuff if you're caught. :D

some girls are worth half your stuff, i know at least two who are

Underboss
01-29-2007, 10:29 PM
nah man, when you cheat alot of times, it comes bak 2 you,

speaking from experience

mgkirkpatrick
02-01-2007, 12:33 AM
some girls are worth half your stuff, i know at least two who are

lol especially if uve got **** all stuff. half of **** all would be worth it..:banana:

OptimusWolf
02-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Actually I thought research showed that married women are more likely to cheat than married men, so you wouldn't be far wrong K-dogg.

My own personal view with no basis in fact is that most women will only cheat if they are unhappy in the relationship, whereas men are more likely to cheat in a happy relationship. There's a great saying that "my lady can do anything for me but she can't be another girl".

The biology is quite well-documented as well. Women want the best sperm, whereas men want as many eggs as possible. I'm an economist and one of the most fascinating questions I've encountered is the mystery of how men took control of economic resources whilst women have always had a monopoly on the biological resources.

PureMvp
02-17-2007, 11:43 PM
i aint never cheated on a girl. never tried or wanted too. i just dont think its right. if your married, i dont understnad why you would need to go cheat on them, unless your spouse is always out. but if your a female, just go buy a moveable shower head.

Atnan
02-24-2007, 11:43 AM
i think anyone who says they never cheated is soo full of ****...(iam talking about anyone 25 and younger)

girls/guys my age cheat like they signed a contract to do so...no one stays honest to their boy/girl friend these days....

most girls cheat/mess around to make their boy friends jealous and use it as a way to controll them....guys then cheat to get back at her!

most guys cheat b/c they think there pimps and they think its "cool" to be screwing more than one girl at a time and once again, they dont want to get hurt/played/feel jealous!

iam noticing as iam getting older that most people cheat just so they dont get too attached and they use the simple excuse " iam young and i want to live my life, i dont need to be held down"

the world is changed alot ( from what every single one of my friend that are 30 +) , thats why when i turned 20, i said **** it, packed my **** and said **** the entire dating/sex/relationship game...iam going study my ass off and get straight a`s ( which i have been getting last two semesters) and care more about friendship`s, family and the busting my ass to help my community!

Scottie2Hottie
02-27-2007, 01:48 AM
eh, for me its honestly a defense mechanism. if i dont really trust a girl, but i like her a lot, ill get a couple girls in the bank while we're together. makes it hurt less when they eventually burn you.

the prime ratio is 3:1.

girl: "i slept with my ex boyfriend."

me: "thats ok. i slept with my ex girlfriend and one of her friends, and then just some random slut."

Ta Khent
02-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Cheating is OK for me only if it's with Hallie Berry.

Santo
04-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Cheating is OK for me only if it's with Hallie Berry.

Or with that girl on your avatar. :hitit:

adietheforestfa
04-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Its ok if you dont get caught. lol

Run
06-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Yeah cheating? Cheating? Cheating?

If a female tells you she loves you, and you clearly say "I love you too" and you go and have sexual intercourse with another female, you're a D-bag. That crosses ****ing boundaries, as would a female uttering those words to me which would be her last for sure.

SonnyG8R
06-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I have very definitive feelings on this subject...

1. If you are not married you can not actually cheat. You are single, you are free, and you are not locked into any sort of binding commitment.

2. If you are married you should not cheat.

3. regardless of whether you are married or not, if you're woman allows you to have a threesome with herself and her hot friend, DO IT!!! It doesn't count as cheating...

McNulty
06-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Cheating isnt wrong if it keeps ya'll together. Sometimes a relationship has more important things going on other than sex. e.g.: Children

phallus
06-13-2007, 12:56 AM
i think anyone who says they never cheated is soo full of ****...(iam talking about anyone 25 and younger)

girls/guys my age cheat like they signed a contract to do so...no one stays honest to their boy/girl friend these days....

most girls cheat/mess around to make their boy friends jealous and use it as a way to controll them....guys then cheat to get back at her!

most guys cheat b/c they think there pimps and they think its "cool" to be screwing more than one girl at a time and once again, they dont want to get hurt/played/feel jealous!

iam noticing as iam getting older that most people cheat just so they dont get too attached and they use the simple excuse " iam young and i want to live my life, i dont need to be held down"

the world is changed alot ( from what every single one of my friend that are 30 +) , thats why when i turned 20, i said **** it, packed my **** and said **** the entire dating/sex/relationship game...iam going study my ass off and get straight a`s ( which i have been getting last two semesters) and care more about friendship`s, family and the busting my ass to help my community!

eh, for me its honestly a defense mechanism. if i dont really trust a girl, but i like her a lot, ill get a couple girls in the bank while we're together. makes it hurt less when they eventually burn you.

the prime ratio is 3:1.

girl: "i slept with my ex boyfriend."

me: "thats ok. i slept with my ex girlfriend and one of her friends, and then just some random slut."

Yeah cheating? Cheating? Cheating?

If a female tells you she loves you, and you clearly say "I love you too" and you go and have sexual intercourse with another female, you're a D-bag. That crosses ****ing boundaries, as would a female uttering those words to me which would be her last for sure.

the world is a very different place now than when i was a kid, when i was a teenager it was still hard to get laid, then when i got too old for the teenage girls, then they all became sluts only when i couldn't bang them. anyways, nowadays, there's no real loyalty anymore. a couple of my buddies are always banging young girls - i'm talking under 26 here, and they say " i love you " one minute and then next they're banging your best friend. my buddies know this, so they bang every slut they can get. personally, my own opinion on this is that, u're single, they're single, do whatever u want. but i would not marry one of these girls, all the selfishness turns me off, somebody that's just out for themselves, well, u can't expect loyalty from them, u should know going into it that they're gonna **** around on u and deal with it

LIU KANG
06-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Cheating isnt wrong if it keeps ya'll together. Sometimes a relationship has more important things going on other than sex. e.g.: Children

maybe that works for men, but not for women. Women get emotionaly involved, they cheat for lack of attention, lack of sex, lack of love. So majority of the time when a women goes looking for something else it's to find what she isn't getting at home. So therefore if everything goes right, in her mind she's looking for another mate to stay with.

I think men pretty much just cheat cause of lack of sex and lack of great/freaky sex. I often think why not just tell your wife that is what you want and I am on the verge of cheating if you don't give it to me. I'm coming to you first cause I don't want to cheat on you, so give it up :p I did that to my husband.

SonnyG8R
06-15-2007, 02:21 PM
I think a lot of married men just get tired of sex with the same person all the time and crave a little variety.

McNulty
06-17-2007, 02:16 AM
maybe that works for men, but not for women. Women get emotionaly involved, they cheat for lack of attention, lack of sex, lack of love. So majority of the time when a women goes looking for something else it's to find what she isn't getting at home. So therefore if everything goes right, in her mind she's looking for another mate to stay with.

I think men pretty much just cheat cause of lack of sex and lack of great/freaky sex. I often think why not just tell your wife that is what you want and I am on the verge of cheating if you don't give it to me. I'm coming to you first cause I don't want to cheat on you, so give it up :p I did that to my husband.

Nah...its cuz it gets old. Trust me, even if she does it all, after a long while it gets old.

Haglerwins
06-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Cheating is ok if you were cheated on first. I'd like to see a chick tell me I'm in the wrong after she pulls some foul **** like that.

Sorry vida, but the binding of relationships is just plain unnatural for male sexuality. We all dream of having a bunny ranch into old age. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

* FeistyWench *
06-17-2007, 11:25 AM
is cheating ok?
no, not if you are living together or married.

UNLESS you are in an open marriage and have an arrangement in which you and your significant other allow that sort of thing.

the truth of the matter is this: if you are in a committed relationship, esp. if you are married, and your spouse tells you that he/she cheated. yes, you both can work it out and get counseling, but you will never trust that person again. you can be able to forgive but you will never forget or trust that person again. suspicion will always be in the back of your mind and the relationship will bascially be over, even if you stay together.

if she cheats on you and you cheat on her in revenge, then why not just end it? it is over any way.

LIU KANG
06-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Cheating is ok if you were cheated on first. I'd like to see a chick tell me I'm in the wrong after she pulls some foul **** like that.

Sorry vida, but the binding of relationships is just plain unnatural for male sexuality. We all dream of having a bunny ranch into old age. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

nah not all guys ;)

Scottie2Hottie
06-21-2007, 10:26 PM

bull ****in ****, vida! women like to pretend that they only cheat when theyre being neglected, but there are plenty of GREAT guys who get ****ed over by girls for no good reason.

if your guy isnt good in bed, or doesnt pay attention to you, dont ****ing CHEAT on him. if youre unhappy, just LEAVE instead of taking what you want from one guy and going and getting the other **** from someone else!

CletusVanDamme
06-22-2007, 12:56 AM
bull ****in ****, vida! women like to pretend that they only cheat when theyre being neglected, but there are plenty of GREAT guys who get ****ed over by girls for no good reason.

if your guy isnt good in bed, or doesnt pay attention to you, dont ****ing CHEAT on him. if youre unhappy, just LEAVE instead of taking what you want from one guy and going and getting the other **** from someone else!

Amen brother preach brother. Only a **** person cheats.

guzi815
07-23-2007, 01:08 AM

you're sure that's the REAL reason?? sometimes, when a woman is "BORED" with her "NICE-GUY" partner, and the relationship has become routine, she seeks else where. No woman stays in an abusive relationship for financial gain....they stay because of "FEAR".

Pico Hollywood
08-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Do you consider feeling on other women if you are in a relationship with a girlfriend/wife cheating?

eazy_mas
08-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Do you consider feeling on other women if you are in a relationship with a girlfriend/wife cheating?

it become complex that is why sometimes is better to mind you own business if you want to keep a relationship with you wife being with someone other female stuff will only lead to more trouble.

I dont know why is this question asked in the first place. If you dont like someone to lie and cheat to you why do it to others, whether it's a relationship or career wise of business. nobody like to be cheated at the end of the day.

Palma
08-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Cheating will only brings sorrow to all who participate in this evilness!

RaveloFan7
08-06-2007, 09:26 PM
No it's not ok in ANY situation.

It's a terrible thing to do.

-GBGQ-
08-06-2007, 09:30 PM
No it's not ok in ANY situation.

It's a terrible thing to do.

You have to have a girlfriend to cheat.

You have nothing to worry about.

phallus
08-07-2007, 02:06 AM
You have to have a girlfriend to cheat.

You have nothing to worry about.

if maria menounous cum up to u and she's willing to cheat with u, u ****ing cheat, that's all there is to it. it's maria menounous, dammit!!!!!

-GBGQ-
08-07-2007, 02:36 AM
if maria menounous cum up to u and she's willing to cheat with u, u ****ing cheat, that's all there is to it. it's maria menounous, dammit!!!!!

The question is if you were dating Maria Menounous and Salma Hayek wanted some but it might jeopardize your realtionship with Maria...what would you do?

That's the real question Doc.

phallus
08-07-2007, 02:39 AM
The question is if you were dating Maria Menounous and Salma Hayek wanted some but it might jeopardize your realtionship with Maria...what would you do?

That's the real question Doc.

ahhh, salmita. that's tough question, as much as i'd luv to poke salmita, i couldn't risk losing a real greek goddess, if maria was gonna let me deep inside. i'd have to just do oral with salmita, because oral sex isn't sex, so it's not cheating

MANGLER
12-24-2009, 02:32 AM
If you don't luv the person you wit, cheat all you want.

If you luv em, be loyal. It'd be salty to find out they did dirt on you.