View Full Version : Williams and Gammer go ahead

col Blake
12-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Looks like Danny is'nt finished just yet Gammer wants to fight him early next year, I agree i would'nt work with Warren but i think Gammer thinks Danny is for the taking after his defeat to Harrison, good look to either.

gangland_kingpi
12-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Looks like Danny is'nt finished just yet Gammer wants to fight him early next year, I agree i would'nt work with Warren but i think Gammer thinks Danny is for the taking after his defeat to Harrison, good look to either.

In that case I would have to agree with Gammer, Williams is well past his best (which wasn't very good anyway). Having said that, Gammer is pretty much untested so who knows?

If I had to bet on this one however, I'd probably still be edging towards Williams due to Gammers lack of experience.

Also, I heard that Williams' face is still too bad to fight early next year but that's still unconfirmed as yet.

rooq
12-25-2006, 02:13 PM
i'd love it if williams ko'd gammer in a few rounds. if that happened i bet gammer would be practically begging for a shot at audley to avoid his career slipping into obscurity.