View Full Version : What are the thing you want to accomplish?

eazy_mas
12-21-2006, 05:41 PM
easy and simple what are thing you what to accompilsh in life.

just look at yourself in the mirror of 2 min and think deeply.

Mr. Ryan
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
I want to win the Diamond Gloves
I want to make a lot of money
I want to have sex with chicks who look too good for me
I want to achieve celebrity status and ****
I want to be so successful that I can roll back to my old block in Jersey in a Beamer and just laugh as I circle the block
I want to write a book a year

eazy_mas
12-21-2006, 06:26 PM
for me to give people more than to take and not hurt or owe anyone anything before i die.

and have some knowledge in many thing.

that how i like it better because most of the matrial stuff goes away

platinummatt!
12-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I want to solve the worlds problems.

eazy_mas
12-21-2006, 06:47 PM
i little reality in here :D

yes its nice that you change the world or stop the war but that cant be done by you only but many group of people

phallus
12-21-2006, 07:17 PM
i want to give sweet sara polley a mixed race baby, or maybe two or three... she's in the middle of my sig with the pug trying to lick her face

BuddyChacon
12-22-2006, 09:49 AM
I want to be a young Warren Beatty and become an actor. My 12th English/Drama teacher said I had talent and should be an actor. The only career advice a teacher ever gave me.

eazy_mas
12-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I want to be a young Warren Beatty and become an actor. My 12th English/Drama teacher said I had talent and should be an actor. The only career advice a teacher ever gave me.

what do you do now?

if your a superstart actor give me you sing so i could sell it on ebay for 50 bucks :D

Smokin'
12-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Nice house, nice car, expensive holiday getaways, loving family & friends....that's it. I'm a simple man.

BuddyChacon
12-22-2006, 02:07 PM
what do you do now?

if your a superstart actor give me you sing so i could sell it on ebay for 50 bucks :D

I persued a boring life of accounting but I am currently writing a book on mental illness and life stuff. I will get back into drama soon cause I had a knack for it.

platinummatt!
12-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Cool. Whens the book due out

BuddyChacon
12-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Cool. Whens the book due out

When I finish it. Each chapter tells the story of real life people with drug problems and mental illness. It deal with my stints in mental hospitals and rehabs. The working Title will be Rock Bottom and the friends you meet along the way.

eazy_mas
12-22-2006, 02:40 PM
When I finish it. Each chapter tells the story of real life people with drug problems and mental illness. It deal with my stints in mental hospitals and rehabs. The working Title will be Rock Bottom and the friends you meet along the way.

now you spicing up you life.

thing are boring because you make them if you could alway have something to do if you want to.

but accounting is nice thing man what type of accountant.

i studying petroleum eng. starting jan 21st you will see less of me :D

K-DOGG
12-22-2006, 04:38 PM
easy and simple what are thing you what to accompilsh in life.

just look at yourself in the mirror of 2 min and think deeply.

Help to change the world for the better by opening peoples eyes to the fact that we all are one people and we have far more in common than we have differences....and our differences should be celebrated and used to strengthen us as a people and not used to divide us.

Lofty? Yes; and I will probably not succeed....but it's something I would love to help achieve for the betterment of all of mankind on this small blue ball in space.

platinummatt!
12-22-2006, 04:42 PM
We should team up.

K-DOGG
12-22-2006, 04:52 PM
If you already think that way...then we already have. ;)

eazy_mas
12-22-2006, 05:10 PM
I persued a boring life of accounting but I am currently writing a book on mental illness and life stuff. I will get back into drama soon cause I had a knack for it.

it still count if you famous like the and you meet oprah then sing my book and send couple for free i going to sell it for 10.

you know most people dont like to read :D

LIU KANG
12-23-2006, 01:18 AM
wow..that's cool..

I'd like for me and my husband to have our own business..

eazy_mas
12-23-2006, 01:32 AM
wow..that's cool..

I'd like for me and my husband to have our own business..

what type of business?

but i gonna say something important about making a successful busniess you have to be proactive and patience.

because in one point you will be near to bankrupt and still to you need to be proactive.

LIU KANG
12-23-2006, 12:37 PM
what type of business?

but i gonna say something important about making a successful busniess you have to be proactive and patience.

because in one point you will be near to bankrupt and still to you need to be proactive.A restaurant
yea we are aware..lol We've sorta had our own business at times and always ran things, it's not time right now, we are fine with that.

eazy_mas
12-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Help to change the world for the better by opening peoples eyes to the fact that we all are one people and we have far more in common than we have differences....and our differences should be celebrated and used to strengthen us as a people and not used to divide us.

Lofty? Yes; and I will probably not succeed....but it's something I would love to help achieve for the betterment of all of mankind on this small blue ball in space.

you know some people wouldnt want to open his eye even if he could

A restaurant
yea we are aware..lol We've sorta had our own business at times and always ran things, it's not time right now, we are fine with that.

what type of resturat and do you have partnets like big dogs like Donald Trump or Bill Gates :D
even puff daddy

Verstyle
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
i want to come back to school,become a pro boxer,wealthy,famous and an entrepenuer

eazy_mas
12-23-2006, 03:14 PM
i want to come back to school,become a pro boxer,wealthy,famous and an entrepenuer

what if choosing being pro or going to school which one are you going to choose?

LIU KANG
12-23-2006, 06:24 PM
what type of resturat and do you have partnets like big dogs like Donald Trump or Bill Gates :D
even puff daddy
mexican.. yea you could say big dogs.. his cousin owns practically every restuarant here, tons in GA, LA, MS, AL, and other cities in FL.

MANGLER
12-26-2009, 05:55 AM
I wanna make enuf $ that I can quit workin.