View Full Version : so what are your impressions

* FeistyWench *
12-20-2006, 12:57 PM
of some of our regular posters?

buddy gave me the idea for this thread. it's kinda like the part 2 to k-dogg's thread about how you think others see you vs. how you see yourself. let's see if you were right..... how do others see you?

NO FLAMES PLEASE!!!

Welter_Skelter
12-20-2006, 01:10 PM
of some of our regular posters?

buddy gave me the idea for this thread. it's kinda like the part 2 to k-dogg's thread about how you think others see you vs. how you see yourself. let's see if you were right..... how do others see you?
Lets start with you then Feisty

My impression of you is... Ok well i though you were British.. but that dont change things..
My impression is a person with both feet firmly on the ground.. Knows who they are.. has no doubts or pretense and no time for it.. COnfident and very bright.. a mental challenge for anyone..

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I don't care how people see me.........On here especially but I know I am a cool person so it matters not.

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Does this count as judging someone

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 01:17 PM
fiesty wench - intelligent,straight talking little smart arse

welter skelter - funny guy,likes his capital letters,knows his ****,nice bike hat

shanus - legend,even tho hes welsh and his lips are ****

k-dogg - hes like my internet father haha,seems 2 know what hes talking about most of the time,likes poems

jack_the_rippuh - dont see the point in his existence,but,he exists,and he is hilarious

buddychacon - sound chap,has a nicely shaped head

the raging bull - hes a limey,his brilliance goes without saying

hatton_hitman - sorted little kid,knows what he wants "hell fight yer for a
fiver"

platinummatt - worries me,thinks too much,doesnt like girls,but sorted

to name a few

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 01:19 PM
fiesty wench - intelligent,straight talking little smart arse

welter skelter - funny guy,likes his capital letters,knows his ****,nice bike hat

shanus - legend,even tho hes welsh and his lips are ****

k-dogg - hes like my internet father haha,seems 2 know what hes talking about most of the time,likes poems

jack_the_rippuh - dont see the point in his existence,but,he exists,and he is hilarious

buddychacon - sound chap,has a nicely shaped head

the raging bull - hes a limey,his brilliance goes without saying

hatton_hitman - sorted little kid,knows what he wants "hell fight yer for a
fiver"

platinummatt - worries me,thinks too much,doesnt like girls,but sorted
to name a few

That made me laugh lol. Thats a contradiction...

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 01:21 PM
ur a contradiction...

platinummatt!
Azza is cool and funny even if he does apparently ride about at like 40 odd in a 30 limit with a baseball cap... seeing as I dont like people who do that

platinummatt!
Thankyou. Ill take that as a complement. If you ment it

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 01:22 PM
lol that made me laugh.i dont have a car...

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 01:23 PM
well you said something about you doing stuff like that

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
lol,im just playin,well...i dont have a car,but when i have 1 i cant see me sticking to the speed limits

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Lol do you wear a baseball cap

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Well Fiesty, for starters, you strike me as person of above average intelligence; but you only pull that card when you have to. You prefer to talk to people in such a manor that makes them comfortable around you, when, in reality, you could dizzy them, if not make them feel downright stupid. I also see you as someone who's fun to hang out with because you've got a playfullness about you....like you've never forgotten how to be a kid. As a mother, you strike me as the type that really dodes on your young ones and might have a tinge of overprotectiveness; but they never doubt that you love them. I also see you as a very loving wife; but also as a woman who will not be taken for granted.

Buddy Chacon: A fun guy who tries to keep his hurts hidden; but dwells on them far too much to be able to do so. He's an incredibly sensitive guy who has been burned and fears it happening again, which prevents him from forming new relationships without holding something of himself back. He'll eventually get past it; but hates letting go of a dream that once was...this tells me he's a headstrong individual and the kind of guy that once he's on your side, come hell or highwater, he'll be there for you should you need him. At the moment, he's feeling a bit fragile and exposed and probably doubts himself; but he'll work his way through it because he hates the idea of being bested by anything. Buddy's a fighter.

Dr. Filth: A genuinely good guy who's ego and self esteem have been pounded into the ground by thoughtless clods. Doc's the kind of guy who can appreciate the warmth of sunshine and the sound of singing birds and the quiet of solitude. I imagine he's kind of hard to get to know on a personal level because of the way people have treated him; but once you're in, you're in...as long as you don't prove yourself to be a false person. He, like Buddy, has a problem letting go of past hurts and moving on and these days when something good happens, I expect he's waiting for "the other shoe to drop". He's a realist and a bit of a pessimist because life has taught him to expect the worst in people.

Matt: A good kid with relatively low self esteem; but instead of letting life get him down he is overly consumed with being "different". He want's to stand out and be easily identified. This is his way of counteracting feelings of insecurity and unsureness in himself. He's highly intelligent and thinks a bit much; but he's seeking answers...he wants to know "why". He knows what he's been taught and believes it for the most part; but he's also finding himself wanting to find "loopholes" so he can do what he wants, even if it goes agaisnt what he was taught was "right"....or he wan'ts to at least fantasize about it. He wants to be "loved" even though he denies it and hides his fear of love by puttin girls in the role of "sluts"....this makes them less "dangerous" because it allows him to think less of them and not deal with them as equals....girls his age or close to it. I suspect he has a really strong mother figure who controls just about everything he does and this "escapism" is because he connects every girl he sees as a potential dominator; and that's the last thing he wants. He's trying to find a way to be "strong" and escaping mother's control is the first step.

More to come...unless I'm stoned to death for these.

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Physcoanalysing ****... LOL!!! Woah man. Apart from the relatively low self esteem bit. I used to have a ****ing high self esteem lol. Not amazing now though... its ok. Some of that made a lot of sense. I should think about some of that.

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 02:29 PM
No offense meant. :)

platinummatt!
Also I call girls hoes because they piss me off lol. Ill consider your comment on that though

platinummatt!
Lol interesting though

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Lol do you wear a baseball cap

not anymore

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Just read over everyone elses posts. Once again, I over did it. My next one will consist of sentence impressions, not paragraphs....and I may delete that first post.

Sorry, y'all. :o

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
no,i want a paragraph review !!!!

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 03:04 PM
no,i want a paragraph review !!!!

Okay.

Well, my impression of you, azza, is that you are an intelligent young man who is a bit of a sponge. You are constantly seeking knowledge and want to know more, specifically about boxing. You know who your favorites are now; but you leave room for the possibility that some of the older fighters were better....but want proof. This shows that while you are impressionable and do want to learn, no one's going to feed you a load of crap and you not question it. I haven't read too many of your posts that were "personal oriented", so that means you are either content with wher you are in life or a very private person. I would also say that you've got a great sense of humor and you have the feel of a free spirt to an extent...someone who's not afraid to laugh at themself; this means you've got good self-esteem and confidence in who you are. You deal with life as it comes; but realize you have some growing and matureing to do...but you welcome it, meaning you should turn out all right, to say the least.

How's that?

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 03:08 PM
pretty much spot on!

:fing02:

Nacho_Analstain
12-20-2006, 03:09 PM
im never putting 20p in a hand reading machine again,no point,k-dogg will do it for free

do you do anymore tricks my little pet?

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 03:10 PM
im never putting 20p in a hand reading machine again,no point,k-dogg will do it for free

do you do anymore tricks my little pet?

lol!!!!!!!

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 03:25 PM
The one poster who I'd had some thinking about is Raesaad, cuz he comes from the same kind of mind set that I do at times. I'm mad cool with BLOODSHED, but at times even then I took offense to some of the flames cuz he was going at him with stuff that I could relate to.

Raesaad doesn't give a **** cuz he knows hes not perfect. Salvador Dalli said that you shouldn't be afraid of perfection because you'll never reach it. Raesaad seems to have known that for a long time. Thats all that can be expected of people, or really should be expected. Some people are ****s and place people on a pedestal and expect them to be better than the standard they put on themselves. I remember Steelhandz said of my writing and character that "I can't believe this kid is getting on me for having the same flaws that he does." .......My point exactly.

The Raging Bull
12-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Analyse me K-Dogg please :cool2:

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
The one poster who I'd had some thinking about is Raesaad, cuz he comes from the same kind of mind set that I do at times. I'm mad cool with BLOODSHED, but at times even then I took offense to some of the flames cuz he was going at him with stuff that I could relate to.

Raesaad doesn't give a **** cuz he knows hes not perfect. Salvador Dalli said that you shouldn't be afraid of perfection because you'll never reach it. Raesaad seems to have known that for a long time. Thats all that can be expected of people, or really should be expected. Some people are ****s and place people on a pedestal and expect them to be better than the standard they put on themselves. I remember Steelhandz said of my writing and character that "I can't believe this kid is getting on me for having the same flaws that he does." .......My point exactly.

How dare you imply that I am not perfect...........:eek:

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 03:32 PM
How dare you imply that I am not perfect...........:eek:

Cuz you're a bum

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 03:35 PM
Cuz you're a bum

Oh yeah and I have a kid out of wedlock.........

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Oh yeah and I have a kid out of wedlock.........

Yeah, but in todays society anything goes. Nothing is bad anymore, everything is everything.

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah, but in todays society anything goes. Nothing is bad anymore, everything is everything.

Yeah I know just being spiteful........tell my old buddy blood**** I said Hi.....you know once upon a time I liked that kid until I just could'nt take his constant screening of people and criticzing about **** he has no clue about.....like life in general or outside the walls of his suburban mansion.

platinummatt!
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
K-dogg your a class analyser, and paragraphs are better than sentences by a long way

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Analyse me K-Dogg please :cool2:

LOL!! Okay, I'll do my best; but I'm no expert at this.

RB, first of all, you have an unusual amount of boxing history knowledge for someone your age. This tells me you have a real passion for the sport and I'm guessing that's because your dad or a male family figure close to you, whom you admire introduced you to it at a very early age and really arroused your passion for the sweet science. I don't know if you do it yourself; but I wouldn't be surprised if you've sparred some, in the very least. On a personal note, you're very light-hearted and not easily hurt...at least you don't show it if you are. You enjoy good banter, picking and light-hearted fun-making of your friends and accept it in return. You're also not quick to judge people but let them prove themselves either likeable or not-likeable over time; but I suspect you're probably more tolerant of some people others would cast off rather quickly. This tells me you are rather easy going and accepting of others. My guess is you have far more friends, and good ones, than you do enemies because of your personality.

Close?

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 04:08 PM
K-Dogg, do me!

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 04:09 PM
K-Dogg, do me!

WTF........:blowjob:

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:11 PM
WTF........:blowjob:

:rofl: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyChacon
12-20-2006, 04:11 PM
K-Dogg, do me!

Do Me Too! LMAO

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Do Me Too! LMAO

Done did. :D

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Done did. :D

Haha, do me! Thats what all the guys at the disco scream to K-Dogg.

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:20 PM
K-Dogg, do me!

*chuckling* Okay, sexual innuendos aside. :rolleyes:

You're a ****y little ****....but with good reason. I don't know if it's because of your height and people making fun of it off and on; but you have developed a determined spirit to show the world that you are a "grown ass man"....in more ways than one. You'd spar with a heavyweight as soon as you'd spar with someone your own size, if it came down to it becuase you've got big brass balls....even though your insecurity does come through from time to time. You are determined to prove your worth and your place....to show that you are something special against all odds. You're the kind who take on wild horses to get what he wants; a classic Type A personality. Whether it's in the ring or on the page, you're going to make your mark and earn the respect of your peers one way or another...and you will. Now, I need to clarify a point. There's a difference between being confident and being ****y and full of **** at the same time....you are ****y for a reason. You do know how good you are; but you're not overconfident. You know you still have much to learn; but you will take as much time as you need, study as much as you have to, and take as many lumps as needed to get to where you feel you are destined to be....the top.

Close?

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Haha, do me! Thats what all the guys at the disco scream to K-Dogg.

LOL!!! Forgot to throw in you're a little smart-arse, too. lol!!

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, guys?

Am I anywhere near the mark? If I am completey f'in wrong...then say that too.

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Well, guys?

Am I anywhere near the mark?

Oh yessssss and don't stop!!!!!

Mr. Ryan
12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
*chuckling* Okay, sexual innuendos aside. :rolleyes:

You're a ****y little ****....but with good reason. I don't know if it's because of your height and people making fun of it off and on; but you have developed a determined spirit to show the world that you are a "grown ass man"....in more ways than one. You'd spar with a heavyweight as soon as you'd spar with someone your own size, if it came down to it becuase you've got big brass balls....even though your insecurity does come through from time to time. You are determined to prove your worth and your place....to show that you are something special against all odds. You're the kind who take on wild horses to get what he wants; a classic Type A personality. Whether it's in the ring or on the page, you're going to make your mark and earn the respect of your peers one way or another...and you will. Now, I need to clarify a point. There's a difference between being confident and being ****y and full of **** at the same time....you are ****y for a reason. You do know how good you are; but you're not overconfident. You know you still have much to learn; but you will take as much time as you need, study as much as you have to, and take as many lumps as needed to get to where you feel you are destined to be....the top.

Close?

It's pretty close, except that I think I become better at things when I'm ****y and full of ****, then have to overcompensate and meet that mark. It's all about getting self-belief in me, and that is all I ever needed to make something of myself.

As a fighter I still have lots to be desired, but I do what I can and being the smallest kid in my gym, I had to spar with much bigger dudes to get some props. I know that I'm self conscious and insecure sometime, but thats why I try even harder to get to a point where I demand respect. I choose to be insecure at times and it drives me crazy, it gets me to where I put out an incredible article and I think its **** because Im harder on myself than anyone should be.

And it is because of my height that I have a chip on my shoulder and have to prove myself all the time, I think it's called Napoleon complex. And you forgot to diagnose me as an Oppositional Defiant Disorder, but other than that, pretty damn good.

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh yessssss and don't stop!!!!!

:puke: Okay....point taken.

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
:puke: Okay....point taken.

:luvbed: :lol1: I need a cigarette.........

The Raging Bull
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL!! Okay, I'll do my best; but I'm no expert at this.

RB, first of all, you have an unusual amount of boxing history knowledge for someone your age. This tells me you have a real passion for the sport and I'm guessing that's because your dad or a male family figure close to you, whom you admire introduced you to it at a very early age and really arroused your passion for the sweet science. I don't know if you do it yourself; but I wouldn't be surprised if you've sparred some, in the very least. On a personal note, you're very light-hearted and not easily hurt...at least you don't show it if you are. You enjoy good banter, picking and light-hearted fun-making of your friends and accept it in return. You're also not quick to judge people but let them prove themselves either likeable or not-likeable over time; but I suspect you're probably more tolerant of some people others would cast off rather quickly. This tells me you are rather easy going and accepting of others. My guess is you have far more friends, and good ones, than you do enemies because of your personality.

Close?

The first bolded out point is mainly because I like to read and am always very eager to learn. I will read every snippet of information possible about things I am interested in to increase my knowledge of things I'm interested in.

My grandad first got me interested in boxing when I was around 7, and bought me a punch bag which I ended up breaking haha.

I box frequently and just need to increase my fitness levels before I fight. The boxing side of things is up to scratch.

Regarding my personality, I am light hearted and don't judge a book by it's cover, but I have a bad temper, sometimes which is uncontrollable. I am tolerant of people I am close to, and sometimes let them off with things I shouldn't and try to avoid confrontations when I'm not in a bad mood. But I think I have more friends than enemies. Well I hope I do :D

You were damn close K-Dogg. Great work.

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, anyone want to ...*ahem* "do me?

...puts head on chopping block.

RAESAAD
12-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, anyone want to ...*ahem* "do me?

...puts head on chopping block.

really I am done..........

K-DOGG
12-20-2006, 04:42 PM
really I am done..........

:pat: Yeah, me too. It's almost time to go home anyway.

THE REAL NINJA
12-20-2006, 06:57 PM
:pat: Yeah, me too. It's almost time to go home anyway.

Something tells me that you were kind of a trouble maker at one point.
You always have to many things on your mind and there never seems to be enough time .
I think you are easy to get along with but when someone gets on your bad side you are quick to cut them off.
You are unselfish family and friends first and often put people above yourself which sometimes becomes a problem for you .
You go with the flow and never let things keep you down for very long.
. I also think you rather help then be helped . If you can't do it then it doesn't need to be done sort of thing .

phallus
12-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Well Fiesty, for starters, you strike me as person of above average intelligence; but you only pull that card when you have to. You prefer to talk to people in such a manor that makes them comfortable around you, when, in reality, you could dizzy them, if not make them feel downright stupid. I also see you as someone who's fun to hang out with because you've got a playfullness about you....like you've never forgotten how to be a kid. As a mother, you strike me as the type that really dodes on your young ones and might have a tinge of overprotectiveness; but they never doubt that you love them. I also see you as a very loving wife; but also as a woman who will not be taken for granted.

Buddy Chacon: A fun guy who tries to keep his hurts hidden; but dwells on them far too much to be able to do so. He's an incredibly sensitive guy who has been burned and fears it happening again, which prevents him from forming new relationships without holding something of himself back. He'll eventually get past it; but hates letting go of a dream that once was...this tells me he's a headstrong individual and the kind of guy that once he's on your side, come hell or highwater, he'll be there for you should you need him. At the moment, he's feeling a bit fragile and exposed and probably doubts himself; but he'll work his way through it because he hates the idea of being bested by anything. Buddy's a fighter.

Dr. Filth: A genuinely good guy who's ego and self esteem have been pounded into the ground by thoughtless clods. Doc's the kind of guy who can appreciate the warmth of sunshine and the sound of singing birds and the quiet of solitude. I imagine he's kind of hard to get to know on a personal level because of the way people have treated him; but once you're in, you're in...as long as you don't prove yourself to be a false person. He, like Buddy, has a problem letting go of past hurts and moving on and these days when something good happens, I expect he's waiting for "the other shoe to drop". He's a realist and a bit of a pessimist because life has taught him to expect the worst in people.

Matt: A good kid with relatively low self esteem; but instead of letting life get him down he is overly consumed with being "different". He want's to stand out and be easily identified. This is his way of counteracting feelings of insecurity and unsureness in himself. He's highly intelligent and thinks a bit much; but he's seeking answers...he wants to know "why". He knows what he's been taught and believes it for the most part; but he's also finding himself wanting to find "loopholes" so he can do what he wants, even if it goes agaisnt what he was taught was "right"....or he wan'ts to at least fantasize about it. He wants to be "loved" even though he denies it and hides his fear of love by puttin girls in the role of "sluts"....this makes them less "dangerous" because it allows him to think less of them and not deal with them as equals....girls his age or close to it. I suspect he has a really strong mother figure who controls just about everything he does and this "escapism" is because he connects every girl he sees as a potential dominator; and that's the last thing he wants. He's trying to find a way to be "strong" and escaping mother's control is the first step.

More to come...unless I'm stoned to death for these.

i definitely can't do better than these

... i'm gonna ask tasty wench what she thinks of the above, mine and hers, although i think i was a little different when we in elementary school in florida. i will add one thing to her description, she's a fit looking bird, even back then as a little girl she was a knockout, i kept begging her to meat me under the love tree but she wouldn't, it destroyed my confidence

here's my take on the DOGG:

K-DOGG : a very thoughtful and sensitive man who is also a skilled mitayuke assassin and appreciates the timeless beauty of the goddess bettie page. he can come over and **** my sister anytime

platinummatt!
12-21-2006, 09:12 AM
K-dogg. Man Im too tired to do this. I just had a 15 hour sleep. Well alot of this may be mixed up because my mind isnt working too well.
I get a feeling we dont know all of you, as we dont know all of everyone...but we dont know you properly.
Obviously very intelligent and deep thinking. Recently your tight philosophys have loosened up.Your probably... might feel in the middle of nowhere at the moment....I dont know... Im still tired. I will report back with more

* Edit.... you have a good sense in music

K-DOGG
12-21-2006, 10:41 AM
Something tells me that you were kind of a trouble maker at one point.
You always have to many things on your mind and there never seems to be enough time .
I think you are easy to get along with but when someone gets on your bad side you are quick to cut them off.
You are unselfish family and friends first and often put people above yourself which sometimes becomes a problem for you .
You go with the flow and never let things keep you down for very long.
. I also think you rather help then be helped . If you can't do it then it doesn't need to be done sort of thing .

:eek:

Damn, you are a ninja! Very impressive my friend....VE-RY impressive.

K-DOGG
12-21-2006, 10:43 AM
i definitely can't do better than these

... i'm gonna ask tasty wench what she thinks of the above, mine and hers, although i think i was a little different when we in elementary school in florida. i will add one thing to her description, she's a fit looking bird, even back then as a little girl she was a knockout, i kept begging her to meat me under the love tree but she wouldn't, it destroyed my confidence

here's my take on the DOGG:

K-DOGG : a very thoughtful and sensitive man who is also a skilled mitayuke assassin and appreciates the timeless beauty of the goddess bettie page. he can come over and **** my sister anytime

Succinct and too the point...and if my wife wouldn't kill me, I'd take you up on the sister offer. I appreciate the sentiment anyway bro. ;)

BuddyChacon
12-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Kdogg nailed me to a T.

12-21-2006, 07:22 PM
You guys don't find this a bit scary?

Nacho_Analstain
12-21-2006, 07:32 PM
if there is a problem or an argument,i can see k-dogg watching the argument and analyzing the problem,working out his place in the matter,before making an attempt to solve or do something about it,be it his problem or somebody elses,just 1 thing i picked up,i may be wrong

K-DOGG
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
if there is a problem or an argument,i can see k-dogg watching the argument and analyzing the problem,working out his place in the matter,before making an attempt to solve or do something about it,be it his problem or somebody elses,just 1 thing i picked up,i may be wrong

Nope, you're not wrong. I do try to help when I can...and when asked....I don't always succeed; but I do make the effort, especially if it involves people I care about. Unfortunately, I have learned some problems can't be solved because they involve people that don't want to make concessions. If you run into two people who are stubborn as mules....there's really nothing you can do.

Very astute observance, azza.

K-DOGG
12-21-2006, 07:54 PM
You guys don't find this a bit scary?

In the sense that someone might use said information to ill gain?

12-21-2006, 08:55 PM
In the sense that someone might use said information to ill gain?

No. The fact that somebody can actually give an accurate psychological profile on you by just reading things you type.

SonnyG8R
12-21-2006, 10:48 PM
My Impressions Of:

Fiesty - Great lady who cares deeply for her friends and family.

Pound4pound - great guy, very generous and funny.

K-Dogg - Class act and very intelligent.

pbds - successful family-man.

ojos de gato - very smart and horny lady.

the fix - probably the coolest cat on the site

raesaad - cool guy. strikes me as a bit of a playa.

Anorak - probably the funniest guy on the site.

rockin' - completely unpretentious, completely real, quality guy who says it like it is.

That's all for now. I'll do some more later.

Dirt E Gomez
12-21-2006, 10:53 PM
pbds - he loves me

The rest of you... not so much.

BrooklynBomber
12-21-2006, 10:59 PM
pbds - he loves me

The rest of you... not so much.

Maybe next year? Who knows.

BrooklynBomber
12-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh and Merry X-mas.

SonnyG8R
12-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Brooklyn Bomber is what John Belushi would have called A DAAANCER!

BrooklynBomber
12-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Brooklyn Bomber is what John Belushi would have called A DAAANCER!

haha, thanks, I am a bit in a blue mood, but a good 'blue' mood, the one you get when you realise that you grew up and your childhood is long over.

SonnyG8R
12-21-2006, 11:16 PM
haha, thanks, I am a bit in a blue mood, but a good 'blue' mood, the one you get when you realise that you grew up and your childhood is long over.

Yeah I hear you bro. I prolonged my "youth" much longer than most, but eventually age catches up with everyone. I actually think it is kind of pathetic when I see 60 year old men trying to dress and act like teenagers.

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 01:53 PM
No. The fact that somebody can actually give an accurate psychological profile on you by just reading things you type.

What you type comes from you, so it's akin to a schematic to what makes you tick...sort of. I'll tell you something else, and you probably know this. When you watch a fight, you can really tell about the fighters personalities by how they fight. Think of words on the screen and the way a fighter fights as being an example of people's personalities radiating from the source. You, me, we are all energy at our source with our own unique signature. Reading someone is just about paying attention.

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 01:54 PM
My Impressions Of:

Fiesty - Great lady who cares deeply for her friends and family.

Pound4pound - great guy, very generous and funny.

K-Dogg - Class act and very intelligent.

pbds - successful family-man.

ojos de gato - very smart and horny lady.

the fix - probably the coolest cat on the site

raesaad - cool guy. strikes me as a bit of a playa.

Anorak - probably the funniest guy on the site.

rockin' - completely unpretentious, completely real, quality guy who says it like it is.

That's all for now. I'll do some more later.

Coming from another Classy guy, I sincerely appreciate it. :)

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 01:57 PM
What you type comes from you, so it's akin to a schematic to what makes you tick...sort of. I'll tell you something else, and you probably know this. When you watch a fight, you can really tell about the fighters personalities by how they fight. Think of words on the screen and the way a fighter fights as being an example of people's personalities radiating from the source. You, me, we are all energy at our source with our own unique signature. Reading someone is just about paying attention.

Nah I have a gift ...helps that i was an actor :banana:

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Nah I have a gift ...helps that i was an actor :banana:

Whadda ya mean "was"? :banana:

:joke:

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Whadda ya mean "was"? :banana:

lol but really i've always been very good at reading people . It sometimes makes it hard to get along with others because you can read between the lines of everything they do or say . On the other hand it is easy to find ways to manipulate people although I refuse to do such a thing . It's like looking at a person who is trying to act tough and instantly knowing how far they would go in a fight . Maybe it's >>Chee<<spelling ?<< All this also helps in character creation for the jokes I write by using the little things i see in the people around me . I hope someday to have a comedy routine kind of like Andy Kaufman's based on all the little characters i've came up with over the years .

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:26 PM
lol but really i've always been very good at reading people . It sometimes makes it hard to get along with others because you can read between the lines of everything they do or say . On the other hand it is easy to find ways to manipulate people although I refuse to do such a thing . It's like looking at a person who is trying to act tough and instantly knowing how far they would go in a fight . Maybe it's >>Chee<<spelling ?<< All this also helps in character creation for the jokes I write by using the little things i see in the people around me . I hope someday to have a comedy routine kind of like Andy Kaufman's based on all the little characters i've came up with over the years .

:?!: Are you like me or something? You're scaring me here.

:eek: ****! What if I have a multiple personality disorder?!

:purity: Shut up, you do not.

;) Seriously, I can completely relate to what you're saying.

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 02:31 PM
:?!: Are you like me or something? You're scaring me here.

:eek: ****! What if I have a multiple personality disorder?!

:purity: Shut up, you do not.

;) Seriously, I can completely relate to what you're saying.

Well you look just like one of my uncles and I mean I thought you were him playing a joke on me the first time i seen that pic .

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Well you look just like one of my uncles and I mean I thought you were him playing a joke on me the first time i seen that pic .

Spooky. Tell me you don't live near Texas or Tennessee.

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Spooky. Tell me you don't live near Texas or Tennessee.

nope I live in Rockford IL but I was born in Cali and most of my fam live there .

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:37 PM
nope I live in Rockford IL but I was born in Cali and most of my fam live there .

*phew* Well, that cuts back the odds. :D

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Incidentally RN, just messin' with you. My biological father supposedly lives in Texas and I have no idea what his (if he's still alive) current family situation is; but odds are the age difference between you and I is too slim for there to be any connection. Just foolin'. ;)

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Incidentally RN, just messin' with you. My biological father supposedly lives in Texas and I have no idea what his (if he's still alive) current family situation is; but odds are the age difference between you and I is too slim for there to be any connection. Just foolin'. ;)
I have a very young family anyways so i know most of the immediate family . Unless you have a conection to a Monigold or Fisher 'moms side not my name' I doubt we are related.

K-DOGG
12-23-2006, 02:55 PM
I have a very young family anyways so i know most of the immediate family . Unless you have a conection to a Monigold or Fisher 'moms side not my name' I doubt we are related.

Not that I know of, no. lol!! And if you're not kin to any Campbells or Swifts, then we're safe. :)

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Not that I know of, no. lol!! And if you're not kin to any Campbells or Swifts, then we're safe. :)

Doesnt ring a bell lol

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 04:22 PM
K-Dogg, do me!

I'ma do you to kAs he said you are a little ****y but this is due to the fact that you have felt inadequate and alone many times in the past . You feel the need subconsciously to show off a bit and name drop . This does not make you a bad person and does not represent the real you. I see that you are a very caring person who sometimes plays the role of the hard as nails non caring type but again you are a softy on the inside . I feel that you are always in a hurry up situation afraid that if things don't happen now you will miss your chance . This comes from past events where you have felt left out .I see that you can break away from your normal self and separate from the world around you by acting out of character when needed. This often creates conflict within yourself and people around you who you feel don't know the real you . I feel that you learn and mature rapidly because you have experiences far beyond what someone your age should have . I think that at the moment you are at a point where you are letting things happen for you rather then pushing for them yourself . This is more of you trying to refresh then it is giving in because your work ethic and inability to stay still will not let you be idle for long . By this I think you get in over your head a lot by taking up more work then what you can handle at that given time. over all I see you as a good smart kid who is trying to find himself and his place in the world . If this is wrong sorry :banana:

Mr. Ryan
12-23-2006, 05:24 PM
I'ma do you to kAs he said you are a little ****y but this is due to the fact that you have felt inadequate and alone many times in the past . You feel the need subconsciously to show off a bit and name drop . This does not make you a bad person and does not represent the real you. I see that you are a very caring person who sometimes plays the role of the hard as nails non caring type but again you are a softy on the inside . I feel that you are always in a hurry up situation afraid that if things don't happen now you will miss your chance . This comes from past events where you have felt left out .I see that you can break away from your normal self and separate from the world around you by acting out of character when needed. This often creates conflict within yourself and people around you who you feel don't know the real you . I feel that you learn and mature rapidly because you have experiences far beyond what someone your age should have . I think that at the moment you are at a point where you are letting things happen for you rather then pushing for them yourself . This is more of you trying to refresh then it is giving in because your work ethic and inability to stay still will not let you be idle for long . By this I think you get in over your head a lot by taking up more work then what you can handle at that given time. over all I see you as a good smart kid who is trying to find himself and his place in the world . If this is wrong sorry :banana:

Thanks for the assessment, it's very accurate. I do tend to take on more than I can handle at a time, but I also have bad ADHD so I tend to lose interest in things quickly. I'm surprised that I've been writing for this loing as it is. Thank you very much!

THE REAL NINJA
12-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the assessment, it's very accurate. I do tend to take on more than I can handle at a time, but I also have bad ADHD so I tend to lose interest in things quickly. I'm surprised that I've been writing for this loing as it is. Thank you very much!

Cool thank you 2 ,I have the same adhd prob

Rockin'
12-23-2006, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=!! Sonny !!;2003663]
[QUOTE]

Damn, thanks Sonny...................Rockin':boxing:

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 12:01 AM
Kdogg nailed me to a T.
he really did..:bigeyes:
Buddy does hold on to the past, which will be his downfall in every relationship, if he doesn't learn to let go. If you can't get over the last one, you won't be able to get on to the next one. You fall for the wrong people sometimes, but I think you do it because it's safer..you might also be trying to punish yourself. Thinking your not worthy of a normal loving relationship. Your a really good friend to me, for that you I will always be there for you. :D

I think kdogg is the voice of reason, I love reading his post..

Hot Topic/asian sensation-really intelligent..I mean your articles/interviews are really interesting.

Feisty, I believe the rumors that you were sonny at first, but I've since decided that your not..lol I like that your more serious (you play around, but you don't act immature)..you don't start e-beef..your good woman all around.

Rae-Another great friend.. my e-baby.. I think he's afraid of being hurt in relationships also. I really hope the best for him..I hope that he can find someone that will stick with him, even if he's decided there was a flaw with them..lol He's a good guy..:D

BuddyChacon
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
he really did..:bigeyes:
Buddy does hold on to the past, which will be his downfall in every relationship, if he doesn't learn to let go. If you can't get over the last one, you won't be able to get on to the next one. You fall for the wrong people sometimes, but I think you do it because it's safer..you might also be trying to punish yourself. Thinking your not worthy of a normal loving relationship. Your a really good friend to me, for that you I will always be there for you. :D

I think kdogg is the voice of reason, I love reading his post..

Hot Topic/asian sensation-really intelligent..I mean your articles/interviews are really interesting.

Feisty, I believe the rumors that you were sonny at first, but I've since decided that your not..lol I like that your more serious (you play around, but you don't act immature)..you don't start e-beef..your good woman all around.

Rae-Another great friend.. my e-baby.. I think he's afraid of being hurt in relationships also. I really hope the best for him..I hope that he can find someone that will stick with him, even if he's decided there was a flaw with them..lol He's a good guy..:D

" I saw her today in the paper smiling in her wedding dress, I sent her a card and a blender and I wished her all the best. If I can get over her I can get over you."
I just feel I have met the only great girls early in my life and now they are all married and taken. I only talk to one of them so I am moving on the best I can. I will find one that will make me forget them someday probably. I am just too caught up over women and it messes with my head.

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 12:03 PM
" I saw her today in the paper smiling in her wedding dress, I sent her a card and a blender and I wished her all the best. If I can get over her I can get over you."
I just feel I have met the only great girls early in my life and now they are all married and taken. I only talk to one of them so I am moving on the best I can. I will find one that will make me forget them someday probably. I am just too caught up over women and it messes with my head.
I know you will also :D

BuddyChacon
12-28-2006, 12:04 PM
I know you will also :D

I have you. lol:luvbed:

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I have you. lol:luvbed:
:p silly boy.. I'm one of the "wrong" ones.. lol

BuddyChacon
12-28-2006, 01:56 PM
:p silly boy.. I'm one of the "wrong" ones.. lol

Yeah you are sadly and we will never be this :luvbed: or have a need for this:bottle: and I will end up like this without you :dead1: But I will get over it

K-DOGG
12-28-2006, 02:49 PM

Don't know if you need anyone to tell you this; but you have to get over it before anyone else comes into the picture. Your memory or hang-up is the wall keeping the "good ones" out because you give off an energy they pick up on. Until you can lay the regret and heartbreak to rest and feel good about yourself again, you will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes and unhappiness though reliving the same cycle over and over again. Only you can fix you, nobody else can; but once you put yourself at peace, the good energy radiates from you and the "good ones" kind of magically show up.

...least that's what happened to me.

I don't think it's about forgetting the one that busted you up as much as it's about not minding remembering...not obsessing, just remembering and being at peace with what happened.

BrooklynBomber
12-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Can someone give am impression of me. Please:kiss:

Boxclever
12-28-2006, 05:08 PM

my impression is that you're fine.:biggthump

BrooklynBomber
12-28-2006, 07:33 PM

Well, thank you, really:afro: :o

* FeistyWench *
12-29-2006, 01:56 PM

i think you are conflicted.

BrooklynBomber
12-29-2006, 02:43 PM
i think you are conflicted.

And what does that suppose to mean?
Should I see a shrink?

BuddyChacon
12-29-2006, 03:36 PM

Post a pic I am intrigued.

DR. FREECLOUD
12-29-2006, 03:38 PM
i think you all suck!!!! your all on line posting on a forum because you have no lives or hate the ones you do have. you all have fake personalities on here because the one you have in real life makes you all losers. so this is your place for a fantasy life. one where some little twirp can act all tough. a place where trashy skanks can act like pretty home makers. nah just kidding. i really don't know most of you new folks on here because i don't visit as much. however the few i do know are pretty cool.

sonny: sonny reminds of a dude that either smokes the ganja or at least did alot of it in high school and college. true to his family. he digs kick ass music. is very world conscious. serious about his political views. would be fun as hell to have a beer with at a bar. secretly is in love with tracy lee though. i know he is. you know that old saying..."your harder on the ones you really love" j/k. his only real flaw is that he is a gayturd fan.

pbds: you can pretty much look at sonnys and copy it here. with the exception of the funky buddah. pbds however seems to me to be a little more hyper. by that i mean that he isn't as laid back. that may have something to do with the ganjaless life. j/k. i think that sonny and pbds would be the coolest to hang with havin beers with. fiesty can come along too.

mrs. wench: well i think its all been said. i agree with the intelligence. of course i should add that to the 2 fellas above as well. lots of intelligence among these 3. feisty seems to like to, in good fun stir **** up. then watching the fun begin. she however like a bit too much tv. i say burn the muther****er. i hate tv. unless there is a fight on of course.

the rest of you need to get a life. j/k

* FeistyWench *
12-29-2006, 04:42 PM
And what does that suppose to mean?
Should I see a shrink?

no, sweetie! lol!
you're fine.
it's all part of growing up and maturing.

but u seem to have a very good head on your shoulders.

* FeistyWench *
12-29-2006, 05:02 PM
i think you all suck!!!! your all on line posting on a forum because you have no lives or hate the ones you do have. you all have fake personalities on here because the one you have in real life makes you all losers. so this is your place for a fantasy life. one where some little twirp can act all tough. a place where trashy skanks can act like pretty home makers. nah just kidding. i really don't know most of you new folks on here because i don't visit as much. however the few i do know are pretty cool.

sonny: sonny reminds of a dude that either smokes the ganja or at least did alot of it in high school and college. true to his family. he digs kick ass music. is very world conscious. serious about his political views. would be fun as hell to have a beer with at a bar. secretly is in love with tracy lee though. i know he is. you know that old saying..."your harder on the ones you really love" j/k. his only real flaw is that he is a gayturd fan.

pbds: you can pretty much look at sonnys and copy it here. with the exception of the funky buddah. pbds however seems to me to be a little more hyper. by that i mean that he isn't as laid back. that may have something to do with the ganjaless life. j/k. i think that sonny and pbds would be the coolest to hang with havin beers with. fiesty can come along too.

mrs. wench: well i think its all been said. i agree with the intelligence. of course i should add that to the 2 fellas above as well. lots of intelligence among these 3. feisty seems to like to, in good fun stir **** up. then watching the fun begin. she however like a bit too much tv. i say burn the muther****er. i hate tv. unless there is a fight on of course.

i stir **** up???? :confused:

as for the TV viewing...i used to just watch a few shows a week, but then i had a baby. i was getting up 2 or 3 times a night and would just have to hold him for hours at a stretch, not a lot else to do- just tv watching.
now that things are settlling down more i am reading much more than watching tv. i will watch like 4 shows this winter: house, csi, hereos, and lost.

LIU KANG
01-01-2007, 12:17 PM

alt of dr c? :thinking:

DR. FREECLOUD
01-04-2007, 11:29 AM
alt of dr c? :thinking:

i do not have any alts on here. i couldn't stand that dr. cynical dude. i rarely post on here anymore. i used to all day daily. back in the day. i usually just read now.

and fiesty i do think you like to get some of hte others on here riled up. not that thats a bad thing cuz its all in good fun. i could actually see you being the same way with your husband. besides if you are related to sonny/or friends with sonny then i know you have to like to stir things up. i think its cool.

* FeistyWench *
08-10-2007, 01:22 PM
............bump...

platinummatt!
08-10-2007, 01:26 PM

I should think about this.

* FeistyWench *
08-15-2007, 04:48 PM
I should think about this.

so what do you think?

MANGLER
12-24-2009, 02:53 AM
The cool ******s know who they are.

The dumbass trolls know who they are too.

NSB is awful most of the time but there's ways to still enjoy it. Lounge talk is where it's at, especially while intoxicated. The best of the best hang in there. :mangler: