View Full Version : Ratings baby!!

SonnyG8R
12-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Listen up peeps, only a couple people have rated me and one of my buds rated me a one because he thought it might be funny. Well it isn't, and I am going to cry if i don't start getting some serious 5 star action. :D

lol

j/k

Just go ahead and rate me whatever you think is fair. But if it is lower than a 5 I will hunt you down and smash your pee-pee with a hammer.:nutkick:

Seriously, stay safe this holiday season and everyone have a very merry Christmas!!

TheHoff!
12-15-2006, 03:21 PM
You rated me a 1 :(

THE REAL NINJA
12-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I shall set forth a challenge for you. You shall be rated by how well it is accomplish. Do you accept the challenge ?

SonnyG8R
12-15-2006, 03:46 PM

Yeah, after you rated me a 1 first you big bully.

TheHoff!
12-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah, after you rated me a 1 first you big bully.

And you deserved it you pungunt wet donkey fart :p

Shanus
12-15-2006, 06:42 PM
You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

!! AI-Holmes!!
12-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Put that hammer away Sonny!1

SonnyG8R
12-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Put that hammer away Sonny!1

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Especially in lady Santa suits.:luvbed:

RAESAAD
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Jesus **** Sonny....you ****ing attention whore....LOL j/k gave you a 5 you were the nicest person here to me when I first joined.......even gave me my first Million points.....Not to mention you are a stead fast Gator fan......Sonny rules mofos.:luvbed:

BuddyChacon
12-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Jesus **** Sonny....you ****ing attention whore....LOL j/k gave you a 5 you were the nicest person here to me when I first joined.......even gave me my first Million points.....Not to mention you are a stead fast Gator fan......Sonny rules mofos.:luvbed:

You, Sonny and the Gators blow Tide **** like mine. No you guys are good with me.

SonnyG8R
12-19-2006, 02:52 PM

I might be going to the Ohio State game on Saturday. That is going to be sweet kicking the
suckeyes ass in basketball and football. :D

RAESAAD
12-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I might be going to the Ohio State game on Saturday. That is going to be sweet kicking the
suckeyes ass in basketball and football. :D

Yeah thats cool.........It is actually quite amazing that both schools are like top 5 in both sports at the same time........quite a little rivalry brewing between the two schools.

Nautilus
12-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Listen up peeps, only a couple people have rated me and one of my buds rated me a one because he thought it might be funny. Well it isn't, and I am going to cry if i don't start getting some serious 5 star action. :D

lol

j/k

Just go ahead and rate me whatever you think is fair. But if it is lower than a 5 I will hunt you down and smash your pee-pee with a hammer.:nutkick:

Seriously, stay safe this holiday season and everyone have a very merry Christmas!!

just sent a 5 rating --- but I may have sent it before (hope not 1 :))

Rockin'
12-25-2006, 06:39 PM

Sonny has always been generous like that. Can we go into tenths of a point in this thing or not?.................Rockin':boxing:

LIU KANG
12-26-2006, 02:25 AM
you rated me a 3 :nonono:

TheHoff!
12-28-2006, 02:01 PM
you rated me a 3 :nonono:

I did? Well there must be a perfectly good reason for me giving you such a rating. I think what you need to do is go away and do some soul searching. Really think it through and work out what the inherent flaws are in your character that has forced me to give you a low rating.

Three of the key questions you may wish to consider are:

1. Am I a ginge?
2. Am I angelo dundee?
3. Am I 2tough?

These three factors if you answered in the affirmative would almost certainly guarantee you a low rating.

Hmmmmm...I think we've cracked it now aint we...you're a ****in ginge so you are :nonono:

BuddyChacon
12-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I did? Well there must be a perfectly good reason for me giving you such a rating. I think what you need to do is go away and do some soul searching. Really think it through and work out what the inherent flaws are in your character that has forced me to give you a low rating.

Three of the key questions you may wish to consider are:

1. Am I a ginge?
2. Am I angelo dundee?
3. Am I 2tough?

These three factors if you answered in the affirmative would almost certainly guarantee you a low rating.

Hmmmmm...I think we've cracked it now aint we...you're a ****in ginge so you are :nonono:

Ginger women are Red in the head fire in the bed though. You wouldn't bang Ann Margret hoff.

TheHoff!
12-28-2006, 02:08 PM
You wouldn't bang Ann Margret hoff.

I woudnt even let me pet ****er spaniel bang a ginge...let alone go near one meself.

BuddyChacon
12-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I woudnt even let me pet ****er spaniel bang a ginge...let alone go near one meself.

Ann Margaret was a piece of ass and you know it and you would be a homo to not sleep with her. I would probably have banged her a couple of years ago and especially 35 yrs ago in her prime.

TheHoff!
12-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Ann Margaret was a piece of ass and you know it and you would be a homo to not sleep with her. I would probably have banged her a couple of years ago and especially 35 yrs ago in her prime.

You'd still bang her.

I'd feed her to ravenous pigs.

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 06:03 PM
maybe I should go back to the post where you said you liked them and not to tell shanus :thinking: :nono:

TheHoff!
12-28-2006, 08:16 PM
maybe I should go back to the post where you said you liked them and not to tell shanus :thinking: :nono:

I've deleted the evidence. Not that there was any evidence to delete but if there was I would've deleted it. So no evidence = no proof.

The Hoff despises the gingers and I will not allow anyone to say otherwise.

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I've deleted the evidence. Not that there was any evidence to delete but if there was I would've deleted it. So no evidence = no proof.

The Hoff despises the gingers and I will not allow anyone to say otherwise.
;) O...K.... but I did see you gave me a 5 now..:flirt: you know it's only color..

TheHoff!
12-28-2006, 08:22 PM
;) O...K.... but I did see you gave me a 5 now..:flirt: you know it's only color..
Shhh...I'll change it back to a 3 if you keep spreading it about that i like the gingers.

LIU KANG
12-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Shhh...I'll change it back to a 3 if you keep spreading it about that i like the gingers.
:tapedshut it's not the gingers..it's me.. :flirt:

Mick Hucknall
01-01-2007, 11:22 PM

lol

j/k

You'll get 5 stars from me. Grade A poster

SonnyG8R
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
You'll get 5 stars from me. Grade A poster

Thanks bro, 5 stars back at you.

Yogi
01-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Sonny is the only poster I remember by name from back before the board changed over (must've been the old Gator logo he had as an av back then), so I have to give him five stars for that...and for just being an all-around great poster overall.

SonnyG8R
01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Sonny is the only poster I remember by name from back before the board changed over (must've been the old Gator logo he had as an av back then), so I have to give him five stars for that...and for just being an all-around great poster overall.

Thanks Yogi, It's great to have a few of the great old school posters still around.

leff
01-06-2007, 11:07 PM
i rated you, in need of some rating myself.....hint...hint

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 04:37 AM

lol

j/k

5 stars. Merry Xmas Syd.