View Full Version : Pipes,Patches and Dill Pickles

Welter_Skelter
12-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Its been 36 hours since my last cigarette
I have smoked for 22 years
I am using the patch.. It really seems to take the edge off
I also Smoke a bowl (tabacco free of course) if the urge gets real bad.. It seems to work..
And Also eating dill pickels to take care of the munchies..
I have tried to quit many times and failed witin hours

I think this time..
I am going to make it...

platinummatt!
12-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Good luck!!!

eazy_mas
12-14-2006, 01:57 PM
good luck!

but this stuff is all in you mind and will power if you really want to quit you will quit and dispatch anything that is realitied to it including friend you ae smoking.

it hard these stuff. espacailly when many wrong thing happen in your life.

how did you get started anyway?

Welter_Skelter
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM
2 and half days NOW... still going strong

K-DOGG
12-15-2006, 11:10 AM

Then you should be towards the end of the physical pull....and you've only got a week and a half to go to battle the strong psychological urges.

GO FOR IT!!!!

Welter_Skelter
12-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Then you should be towards the end of the physical pull....and you've only got a week and a half to go to battle the strong psychological urges.

GO FOR IT!!!!
Its all in my head now... I have moments of pure agony.. where i am sure i will run out in the street and mug the 1st person I see smoking.. but it passes.. But its does seem to be bit more difficult today then it was yesterday

* FeistyWench *
12-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Its all in my head now... I have moments of pure agony.. where i am sure i will run out in the street and mug the 1st person I see smoking.. but it passes.. But its does seem to be bit more difficult today then it was yesterday

good job!!! keep strong!!

just try to have more sex with the wife. lol!

Welter_Skelter
12-16-2006, 01:54 PM
good job!!! keep strong!!

just try to have more sex with the wife. lol!

WHAT? married people have sex?????

Yogi
12-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I also Smoke a bowl (tabacco free of course) if the urge gets real bad.. It seems to work..

I think this time..
I am going to make it...

I wish you the very best of luck with that, my friend.

* FeistyWench *
12-16-2006, 01:58 PM
WHAT? married people have sex?????

lol! :doh:

phallus
12-18-2006, 12:28 PM

dude, i hope u can stay off the cancer sticks... the only thing u should be smoking is weeed... i've got an idea, though, everytime u have a craving u should look at the pics in my sig instead

Welter_Skelter
12-18-2006, 12:41 PM
dude, i hope u can stay off the cancer sticks... the only thing u should be smoking is weeed... i've got an idea, though, everytime u have a craving u should look at the pics in my sig instead
Looking at Sarah Polley will drive me to heroin Drink and cigarettes.. bad advice.. But yeah on day 6 now.. still haven't had a cigarette.. did take 2 tokes on spilff with tabocco in it.. but I am doing ok.. I cant remember tha last time breathing was THIS easy...

phallus
12-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Looking at Sarah Polley will drive me to heroin Drink and cigarettes.. bad advice.. But yeah on day 6 now.. still haven't had a cigarette.. did take 2 tokes on spilff with tabocco in it.. but I am doing ok.. I cant remember tha last time breathing was THIS easy...

u could just look at bettie or the dog, instead

one of my teachers in tech school was a heavy smoker, he told me after he quit he would wake up with a clear head everyday, he never did when he smoked. also, in a couple months, your lungs will feel really good

Welter_Skelter
12-27-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks for asking.. I am still going strong.. I have cheated a bit on a few spilffs with Tobacco but no cigarettes for 15 days...and my eating is back to normal.. was after 3-4 days

Tha Greatest
01-24-2007, 02:45 AM
How many days it been mang

MANGLER
12-25-2009, 04:44 AM

I think this time..
I am going to make it...

Damn Welt. Weed and cigarettes both, when I wanted to quit I just stopped buyin the damn things. Simple as that.