View Full Version : What organs should I donate?

platinummatt!
12-10-2006, 06:33 AM
I need to decide which ones. Some like cornea, you have to be to the hospital in like half an hour, so I dont think thats a good idea. And also heart, that whole heart's got a memory thing I dont know if I want to donate it

skyler
12-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Donate them all? i dont think you really have any use for them if your dead..

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 08:52 AM

i was going to say the same thing. lol!

BenEubank
12-10-2006, 08:54 AM
See what he said though, if he donates his corneas, and heart, there are implications

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 09:04 AM
See what he said though, if he donates his corneas, and heart, there are implications

my bad. i didn't read the first post. in that case, i would still say donate whatever they can. obviously if you die in your home and no one finds you for a week, you won;t be able to donate anything. so, just say donate whatever they can take from you that is viable for a transplant at the time of your death.

as for the heart or eyes (corneas), i say go for it.

platinummatt!
12-10-2006, 09:07 AM
The heart thing seems weird, I might not go for it.

K-DOGG
12-10-2006, 09:18 AM

If you're going to donate, this is definitely the way to go...though I wouldn't donate your "johnson" given as how it'll probably be good and worn out from "wanking" by the time you're deceased. :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 09:40 AM
The heart thing seems weird, I might not go for it.

it's just an organ. i don;t believe in the superstitious stuff....

platinummatt!
12-10-2006, 09:43 AM
There is already a giant queue for my wang, K-DOGG. Even when Im still alive people are trying to get me to donate it. Men want to have it, women want it in them. And yes, it is a little overused from wanking.
Its not supersticious, there are lots of cases where after a heart transplant people have started doing things they'ev never done, but the person who's heart it was did. I.e Eating certain foods, motorcycling.

K-DOGG
12-10-2006, 09:47 AM
There is already a giant queue for my wang, K-DOGG. Even when Im still alive people are trying to get me to donate it. Men want to have it, women want it in them. And yes, it is a little overused from wanking.
Its not supersticious, there are lots of cases where after a heart transplant people have started doing things they'ev never done, but the person who's heart it was did. I.e Eating certain foods, motorcycling.

Well, then look at it as a second chance to live after you're dead. The only person who might be freaked out would be whoever your heart ends up in. :D

platinummatt!
12-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Yeh.... so If I really want someone wacked?.... I dont know its creepy

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 10:01 AM
ever see that movie where the blind woman got the eye transplant. doner was a killer, i believe and she started seeing stuff

platinummatt!
12-10-2006, 10:05 AM
m ...... no lol. Im confused. How are you feisty? Still considering visiting England?

K-DOGG
12-10-2006, 10:08 AM
ever see that movie where the blind woman got the eye transplant. doner was a killer, i believe and she started seeing stuff

...or "Return to Me" which is about a man who's wife dies in a car wreck and her heart is transplanted into another woman...who ends up winning the heart of the man who lost his wife when they meet.

Yeah, I know, sappy love story; but you can't go wrong with Agent Mulder and and Italian/Irish restaraunt. :D

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 10:17 AM
...or "Return to Me" which is about a man who's wife dies in a car wreck and her heart is transplanted into another woman...who ends up winning the heart of the man who lost his wife when they meet.

Yeah, I know, sappy love story; but you can't go wrong with Agent Mulder and and Italian/Irish restaraunt. :D

i saw that!

* FeistyWench *
12-10-2006, 10:20 AM
m ...... no lol. Im confused. How are you feisty? Still considering visiting England?

oh, the movie is called Blink.

i'm good.

and yeah, one day i do plan to visit England.

K-DOGG
12-10-2006, 10:23 AM
i saw that!

It's one of my favorites....but don't tell anyone. I've got a rugged reputation to uphold. :D

BenEubank
12-10-2006, 10:24 AM
You should visit madam, we hold the finest poodles, amongst other things.

The Noose
12-10-2006, 11:56 AM
There was another film with that guy from The Lawnmower Man who gets a gets a killers amputated hand sown on to his stump. And he starts doing naughty killer stuff.

Also the Simpsons episode where Homer gets a hair transplant from a killer and blah blah blah.

THE REAL NINJA
12-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I think all that stuff is mind over matter .It could just be that they feel guilty for living off the other persons heart there for the subconscious somehow makes a connection to the deceased persons interest. This could be brought on by knowing how the person died. If they died in a buggy jump accident then you would know that this person was an out going risk taker which could lead you into this sport by the feeling that you owe them one last jump .

* FeistyWench *
12-11-2006, 10:00 AM
I think all that stuff is mind over matter .It could just be that they feel guilty for living off the other persons heart there for the subconscious somehow makes a connection to the deceased persons interest. This could be brought on by knowing how the person died. If they died in a buggy jump accident then you would know that this person was an out going risk taker which could lead you into this sport by the feeling that you owe them one last jump .

yeah, i don't buy it either.

BuddyChacon
12-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Fiesty I have an organ I will donate you. Sorry the oppurtunity for that crude comment arouse and I had to take it.

* FeistyWench *
12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Fiesty I have an organ I will donate you. Sorry the oppurtunity for that crude comment arouse and I had to take it.

lol! u like us older women don't you?

BuddyChacon
12-11-2006, 10:09 AM
lol! u like us older women don't you?

I am the leader of the VidaLoca lusters.I have had a woman your age (38 or so) and she was a sex addict seriously. She broke out the toys and it was extreme. She was unshaving and I wasn't used to that. I guess that is a generation after her that started that trend.

* FeistyWench *
12-11-2006, 10:11 AM
I am the leader of the VidaLoca lusters.I have had a woman your age (38 or so) and she was a sex addict seriously. She broke out the toys and it was extreme. She was unshaving and I wasn't used to that. I guess that is a generation after her that started that trend.

yeah, i noticed that.

not shaving is a trend? maybe back in the 60s. lol!

BuddyChacon
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
yeah, i noticed that.

not shaving is a trend? maybe back in the 60s. lol!

So your rose bud is shaved. I am intrigued.

MANGLER
12-26-2009, 05:01 AM

Cosign. You ain't gonna need em.

dough401
01-01-2010, 06:55 PM
HAHA i was thinking of donating some of my organs but if some one ever got my liver they would be ****ed lol as soon as they put it in the other person would be drunk...

MANGLER
01-02-2010, 02:33 AM
HAHA i was thinking of donating some of my organs but if some one ever got my liver they would be ****ed lol as soon as they put it in the other person would be drunk...

:rofl::rofl: