View Full Version : Audley Harrison KO's Danny Williams in 3

hemichromis
12-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!

DeathFromAbove
12-09-2006, 05:46 PM
thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him

rooq
12-09-2006, 05:59 PM
thats the worst thing that could ever have happened, who does audley think he is tho claiming he be undisputed world champion by 2008. I hate the man with a passion i want him stuck in with Wlad or Valuev so they can murder him

a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 06:05 PM
a bit of humility afterwards would have been better for him in terms of building a fanbase. the talking to the camera thing whilst being interviewed was a little annoying as well.

however, what he does inside the ring is more important and if he continues to fight like that, i think he could hold is own against any hw champ except maybe wlad.

i'd still like him to fight skelton first just to clear up the who the best british hw is.

I agree with the comment regarding a bit more humility but that's understandable with the stick he's been getting and a lot of that could be put down to post fight adrenaline.

I am far from a Harrison fan but he was a different fighter today and he managed to impress me, for that reason I am going to forget the fact that I absolutely hated the man before the fight and get behind him now.

At the end of the day he's a British fighter who has some potential so the patriot in me wants him to do well, good luck Harrison you big arrogant bastard!!!!

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 06:06 PM
By the way I agree that he should fight Skelton and to be honest that has to be his next fight for me.

DeathFromAbove
12-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done

gangland_kingpi
12-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Lets face it, looking good against the Danny williams that barely threw a punch is pretty easy, I think against a better class of fighter Audley will be done

I agree wholeheartedly he is not yet a contender for say Klitchko but I can see potential where as before I saw absolutely nothing.

DeathFromAbove
12-09-2006, 06:29 PM
I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate

rooq
12-10-2006, 03:33 AM
I just hope skelton does a number on him if they fight. I think skeltons rough tatics are exactly the type that audley will hate

nah..i'd be backing audley if they fought, although if he reverts back to his old-style performances he hasn't got a chance. i hope audley keeps up this kind of performance cos its embarrasing having skelton as the top british hw.

col Blake
12-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Who would have thought audley had power!

after messing up danny williams very badly in the first 2 rounds Harrison scored the KO in 3 after a series of uppercuts!
he as aways had power he's 17 stone he just has to shift it better, did'nt think he had it in him Kudos to Harrison. Williams looked in good shape also,
if Harrison find a heart he could mop up his punching was very accurate and sharpe onwards and upwards hopefully.

K-DOGG
12-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Shocked. I am honestly shocked.

The Surgeon
12-10-2006, 07:54 AM
I agree with the comment regarding a bit more humility but that's understandable with the stick he's been getting and a lot of that could be put down to post fight adrenaline.

I am far from a Harrison fan but he was a different fighter today and he managed to impress me, for that reason I am going to forget the fact that I absolutely hated the man before the fight and get behind him now.

At the end of the day he's a British fighter who has some potential so the patriot in me wants him to do well, good luck Harrison you big arrogant bastard!!!!

Yeah i agree 2. Audley musta felt like sayin GET THAT RITE UP YA U BASTARDS!

FeelTheA-Force
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Shocked. I am honestly shocked.

i think you owe me an apology

Ranger2408
12-10-2006, 04:29 PM
No matter what anyone says, audley gave his all and pounded that waste of space into working in a corner store.
From the first bell he went after him and showed exactly what he can do, i was amazed when he went after williams i think in the second round throwing huge punches that were extremely accurate i haven't seen that from audley, ever.

FeelTheA-Force
12-10-2006, 06:36 PM
No matter what anyone says, audley gave his all and pounded that waste of space into working in a corner store.
From the first bell he went after him and showed exactly what he can do, i was amazed when he went after williams i think in the second round throwing huge punches that were extremely accurate i haven't seen that from audley, ever.

I have always said Audley was the best fighter out there...

JuyJuy said Audley had the best left uppercut in the heavyweight division!!!!

kayjay
12-10-2006, 07:15 PM
JuyJuy said Audley had the best left uppercut in the heavyweight division!!!!

How many top heavies throw the left uppercut?

PATO 1
12-11-2006, 09:16 AM
i think harrison couldbeat briggs or maskaev

he was throwing some world class uppercuts but williams looked wide open for the straight right to the body

his jab imo was dissapointing he was only pawing or using it as a range finder instead of sitting down on it

good fight though

!! Anorak
12-11-2006, 10:01 AM
ITV have just revealed they used CGI technology to change the result... Williams actually won by first-round KO.

GooGoo
12-12-2006, 07:30 AM
can someone please put a gif of the stoppage?

BigMKO
12-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Harrison's obviously good, and obviously was even in his first williams fight, but he just lacked the balls to do what he could. I doubt he'll stand up to Wlad tho.

OptimusWolf
12-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Skelton vs Harrison is Skelton's fight unless Harrison can up his performance yet again. Skelton is such a horrible fighter Harrison will have to find a lot more heart than beating up on a finished Danny Williams. Harrison would have to get a KO or at least control the first part of the fight cos Skelton will come on strong later on.

Talent - yes Harrison has some - but a HW champ, lets get real here even Maskaev and Briggs would make him really fight for it. Briggs would have him cr*ppin his pants and even Maskaev would make him dig deep I'm sure.

Funny thing is, of the current top heavies I give Harrison one of the better chances against Wlad, a big accurate southpaw with a good uppercut when Wlad had thrown his right...

BigMKO
12-21-2006, 02:45 PM
As long as nobody calls him "Fraudley"... since he is a contender whether you like it or not