Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, mine is.

I miss Tatyana. I was her favorite.

Comment

These 3rd grade love affairs between Doc, Winter aka Taty with slightly better grammar, Sonny, etc are starting to make me ill. Guys can you please go to a night club, library, grocery store.....something.

"I like your avatar"

"Thanks, send me Karma."

"I wish I could, you're so funny."

"Why am I funny?"

"You just are, I can't tell you right now."

GAG me with a farqin PIZZA CUTTER!

Comment

Originally posted by urdaddyinAZ
        These 3rd grade love affairs between Doc, Winter aka Taty with slightly better grammar, Sonny, etc are starting to make me ill. Guys can you please go to a night club, library, grocery store.....something.

"I like your avatar"

"Thanks, send me Karma."

"Why am I funny?"

Hey assneck, don't throw me in with whoever is trying to start an internet romance. I know how to treat a lady which is why i have a beautiful wife who adores me. I don't need or want anyone else, but that doesn't mean I can't flirt a little. If the girls were *******s I wouldn't bother but they aren't. As for the karma thing, I enjoy spreading the karma and I'd like to keep my karma high. I don't beg the ladies for good karma, I request it from everyone if you think i am deserving. As for the avatar thing, Dr_C changes his a lot and Winter likes it. So what? Personally I like my avatar, but that is just my opinion.

The bottom line is I don't have a problem with you, but if you cast aspersions on my character we are going to have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by urdaddyinAZ

"I like your avatar"

"Thanks, send me Karma."

"Why am I funny?"

haha

it does tend to hijack threads, but other than that its pretty much harmeless

Comment

Yeah I'm just messing with them, everyone is free to use these forums for whatever they like. I'm just poking fun. Cheers all!

Comment

Working...
            X