|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Trampoline?
Your trampoline can be an expensive item, so it's importantto properly care for it. Here's some useful tips :
* Don't Let Kids sit/stand or play with the frame pads. Thepad is a preventive in case the kids land too close to theframe.
* Don't use chemicals to clean your frame pads.
* Don't tie your pads too tight. In case of strong winds,it can pull up the pads and therefore pull out the strapsif tied too tightly.
* If you have an enclosure, lift up the skirt where thepoles are or cut out of the skirt area at the pole. If thepole lies against the skirt, there will be too much strainon the pads and can cause the skirt seams to rip.
* Keep all animals away from the trampoline. There'ssomething about dogs and pads and are very appealing todogs!
How can trampolining be safer?
If your child already uses a trampoline, you should followthese safety measures.
Location of the trampoline and safety features:
Clear the area around the trampoline of objects and do notset the trampoline near trees, fences, poles, or otherplayground equipment.
Set the trampoline where an energy-absorbing surface (forexample, tall grass) surrounds it. Buy and use a frame padthat covers the entire area of the spring system. Ifpossible, lower the height to ground level by putting thetrampoline in a pit.
Before using the trampoline:
Set rules for trampoline use and discuss them often withyour children. Tell your children about the risks of notusing the tramp properly. Have your children remove anynecklaces.
Using the trampoline:
Have someone properly train your child how to do flips andother complex stunts. Never allow more than one person touse the trampoline at the same time. Do not allow bouncingfollowed by jumping off of the trampoline. Have an adequatenumber of spotters around the edges of the trampoline.
Follow these tips and you're trampoline will be greatfun... and safe.
Jeb Taylor is a fitness guru. He works out on all exerciseequipment he thinks will help him. Along with bikes andjogging, Jeb loves bouncing on a trampoline as a fun way tofitness.
Find out all you need to know about trampolines. How touse them for best exercise results, and which models tobuy. Daily updated blog of news & articles. Clickhttp://www.trampolines-101.com/
** Attn Ezine editors / Site Owners ** Feel free to reprintthis article in its entirety in your ezine or on your siteso long as you leave all links in place, do not modify thecontent and include my resource box as listed above.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Acne&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/fitness-equipment/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input