|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Top 10 Reasons for Buying a Home Treadmill
Why are treadmills becoming so popular? Why does everyonehave one and not go to the gym as much? What is so greatabout a home treadmill? Below you will have all of theseand many more questions answered as you are given tenreasons for having a home treadmill.
* First, they save time. People say they don't have enoughtime to spend at work or with their family, so how couldthey have time to go to the gym. Treadmills save timebecause the gym is now brought to you.
* Second, there are no more monthly or yearly gym fees.You have to renew your gym membership at least once a yearand a typical treadmill will serve you up to 10 years ormore.
* Third, there is the convenience factor. In the time itwould take you to get ready and drive down to the gym, youcould have already got 20-30 minutes exercising on thetreadmill in your home.
* Fourth, it works for whole family. As with most gymequipment that requires age to use some of the heavierstuff, a treadmill only requires that you can walk to useit because it can set speeds for you and your family.
* Fifth, people have been shown to stick to an exerciseregimen that involves a treadmill because you can do otherstuff while you are exercising. This means that there isnot the typical boredom factor that is present in mostworkout routines.
* Sixth, there is no weathering out days where the weatheroutside and dictate what you are doing on the treadmill.As they can be put outside and insider, there is never anexcuse on why you did not get to exercise today.
* Seventh¸ it provides and easy setup for anyone and allowsfor anyone to be able to use it because it denies the usualcomplexity that most equipment of this magnitude possesses.
* Eighth, it is much easier to multitask and do otherthings, such as reading a book or watching a video, whileusing a treadmill than it is while doing other exercises.
* Ninth, if you are runner, walker, or jogger it is easieron your joints than running on asphalt or grass as thesurface pads on a treadmill are much more forgiving thanthe ground or pavement are.
* Tenth, it is close to a ten year investment to yourhealth as most treadmills last at least ten years.
For the price of treadmills and the benefits of owning one,they are the perfect compliment for anyone looking to builda home gym.
Find out why treadmills can burn fat more efficiently thanalmost any other exercise. See reviews and usefulinformation. Click ==> http://www.treadmills-easy.com/
Paul Johnson works tech support for New York basedInternet Publishing company, DigiLectual Inc. He's lost alot of weight with a fitness regime that includesTreadmills. He shares his knowledge and research ontreadmills in a series of articles.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Acne&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/fitness-equipment/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input