|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Amazing Lottery Secrets - Just the Facts!
When it comes to Lottery Secrets, we've discovered amazing and powerfulinformation, that we feel anyone who plays their respective lottery shouldbe aware of. Did you know that the greatest percentage of lottery playerschoose to "quick pick" their numbers?
If you knew this bit of information you might want to reconsider. 80% of lottery players choose the quick pick method. This is where you let thelottery machine choose your numbers. That leaves 20% of lottery playersselecting their own sets of numbers to play.
Here's where it becomes interesting, when the lotteries were asked: "What is the percentage of quick pick wins in relation to player selectedwins?" and they said without hesitation 50/50.
For more information:
So, if the 80% quick pick wins 50% of the time, and the 20% playerselected, wins 50% of the time, which group would you have the better odds of winning?
You see, knowing more about how things work can make your outcomemore favorable. Did you know that the odds of a set of lottery numbersrepeating themselves is astronomically improbable. Wouldn't it be to youradvantage to know if the numbers you hand select has ever been played?
Did you know the number of times a lottery number set delivers so manyodd numbers vs even numbers could give you an advantage? There isliterally an enormous amount of undisputable evidence and facts that canmake playing and winning your lottery more possible for you.
For more information:
Knowing what numbers appear more often and which bonus ball has hitmore often can be very enlightening. There are other interesting facts thatare considered and played with great success. For instance, if a numberhas appeared in a number of recent drawings so many times, it will growcold after that number of times. You certainly would want to know that bit of information.
Do you play in a small group of friends or family? This can better yourodds considerably with a little insider information. No, we don't profess towork for the lottery, just that by playing in a group and selecting key numberscan almost assure your group of a win every time.
Powerball is a multi-state lottery that is soon to make changes in their lotterygame. To entice their players even more, they will soon be making some interesting changes. They will be adding 2 more regular ball numbers, sothe total regular ball numbers will be 55. They are also increasing the amountthat they will pay if you hit just the 5 regular numbers and miss the red or Powerball bonus number. If you hit just the 5 regular numbers it will pay$200,000, this used to be only $100,000. To take this a step further, if you chose the "Powerplay" option which multiplies you winnings by as little as2 times or as much as 5 times, you can now win as much as $1,000,000by hitting just the 5 regular numbers and missing the bonus ball number.That's pretty cool! 5 out of 6 and it can win you a cool million dollars.
For more information:
These changes with the Powerball Game came about when the lottery boardsaw back in March of 2005 that too many jackpot winners were happening tooclose together. This was not allowing the jackpot to grow and reducing thelottery's revenue when the jackpot wasn't large enough to take in more players.Think it could be, more players are discovering "lottery secrets"?
Obviously, the more the jackpot grows, the more people will play, but now withthe new changes soon to take effect, the possibilities of hitting a million dollarpot on any given draw will increase playing on a more consistent basis. Overall,the amount of players will actually increase regardless of the jackpot total, smartthinking of someone's part, wouldn't you say?
Having constantly updated statistics available can make a significant differencein your lottery playing experience, playing without it can leave you, well, whereyou been so far, still wishing for a big win. Lotteries are a game of chance withincredible odds in their favor, reducing those odds with facts and history is givingyou a much greater chance at winning the cash you hope to find.
If you are interested in more amazing and factual lottery secrets go here: For more information:
Jim is a multi-functional entrepreneur with talents in several business fields. Check out his home page: http://wealthsmith.com
Jim has created a unique product that has crossed the planet in a very few months: http://wealthsmith.com/rocks.htm
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Casino-Gambling&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/casino-gambling/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input