Carl Froch says he is ready for rematches against Lucian Bute, Mikkel Kessler and Andre Ward. After an impressive first defence of his IBF super-middleweight title in Nottingham at the weekend, the Englishman immediately reset his sights. Froch destroyed American challenger Yusaf Mack in three rounds in front of his home crowd; his second successive stoppage win in his third reign as a world champion.
"Ill be ready to fight again in March, whether it's against Bute or Adonis Stevenson. I haven't got time to waste, he said. "The stoppage came earlier than I expected but I don't think he was absolutely dead at the weight. The 12 weeks of training produced the result and I made it look easy.
Froch dismantled Canada-based Romanian Bute in five rounds to win the IBF belt in May and a return fight has been discussed for Montreal on March 30.
Froch, 35, is also keen to avenge his points defeats to Kessler in 2010 and to Ward last year.
He blamed his preparation for losing to Ward, who holds the WBA and WBC titles, but feels his demolition of Mack proves he deserves another title unification clash with the American.
"I think I'm at my peak, physically, now and I can put it right against Kessler and put it right against Ward," Froch said.
"I believe a fight is won or lost before you step through the ropes. For the fight against Ward, I lost my focus three or four days before the fight so I had lost before it started. But in the last two fights I have switched on mentally."