Tony Bellew hopes to put himself in line for another world title shot with a crushing win over Roberto Bolonti on Saturday night.
The Liverpudlian came up short in a points defeat by WBO light-heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly last year, but victory over Bolonti would push him up the queue to face WBC king Chad Dawson.
Bellew is willing to face any of the divison's champions and is planning to send out a statement with a knockout victory on the undercard of the Carl Froch-Yusaf Mack fight.
"He's going to leave the arena in a world of pain, that's what I can tell you," Bellew told Sky Sports News HD.
"He is game, he is heavy handed, he's WBC No 5. He has got a lofty ranking and he's bringing that ranking over to this country with him, but I can promise one thing, it won't be going back with him.
"That ranking is coming with me and I'm really looking forward to doing Roberto Bolonti some damage on Saturday night.
"I'm in a vicious mood and I want to get the job done as fast as possible."
When asked about a future clash with Dawson, Bellew said: "Chad Dawson is a good fighter, he really is. He does what he does well. I'm coming off the Edison Miranda win, he's coming off the Andre Ward loss, a comprehensive loss.
"I fear no-one at light-heavyweight and I'm confident I can do the job that Andre Ward done."
Bellew was far from impressed with Cleverly's win over late replacement Shawn Hawk at the weekend and has urged the Welshman to stop fighting 'chumps'.
Discussing a possible rematch, he said: "It's not going to materialize when you are fighting guys like Shawn Hawk.
"I mean let's be totally honest here, I was offered Shawn Hawk, he was No 5 on the opponents we had for the fight and Roberto Bolonti was the highest possible ranked opponent I could have fought.
"It's a joke of a fight in my opinion and where are you going with fights like that? You are supposed to be a world champion.
"Fight someone who is going to make you a world class fighter because at the moment you are fighting chumps."