Audley Harrison says he may 'roll the dice one more time' despite his brutal first round knockout at the hands of David Price.
The ubiquitous Harrison appeared to be heading into retirement after being taken out by the British and Commonwealth champion inside 90 seconds earlier this month.
But the former Olympic champion has built a pro career on defying the odds, and once again he is thinking about rebuilding.
"I looked at the tape [and] saw my mistake. Price took advantage with a brutal finish, but I think I may have to roll the dice one more time," he told his Twitter followers.
"If I got to show more with price, that may have been it, but with such a quick ending, I'm itching to go again. Will I? We will see..
"I think my decision is made. I ran on Sunday, did 10 rounds yesterday...weights today. I can't help the way I'm feeling, but I feel good.
"Was not a long punishing fight... I'll chill for now and think long and hard before I make a final decision."
While Harrison believes he still has a future in the ring, it is doubtful whether UK promoters, let alone the fans, will contemplate handing the soon-to-be 41 year old another chance.