No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Skoglund vs. Mock Early Fight Results From Kolding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Skoglund vs. Mock Early Fight Results From Kolding

Kolding, Denmark - British cruiserweight prospect Deion Jumah, 3-0, opened SPAG´s show at the Tre-For-Arena with a unanimous decision after six rounds over Czech fighter Jiri Svacina, 12-11. Jumah won on scores of 60-54 twice and 59-54 but never had Svacina, a capable, tricky performer, in any kind of trouble.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Skoglund had a gutcheck there. And passed. Mock was always in the fight, but his age was showing. But boy did he have the arena in eruption when that right hand landed. He followed up with too much exitement and Skoglund recovered fairly quickly to land a left hook that stopped Mocks attack.

Danish knock-out sensation Micki Nielsen, younger brother of World ranked Patrick, had to go the distance with spoiler Siproshvili. Micki Walker down his opponent the entire fight with a constant look of the grim reaper in his face. Menacing. He repeatedly trapped his opponent on the ropes and unloaded big shot after big shot but failed to land clean.

According to manager Simon Lundt, who I spoke with in a break, Micki had KOed 4 sparringpartners and they have have hopes for the kid. Lundt told me, that they where thinking of nicknaming Micki Nielsen 'Battling', after the Danish old timer Oscar 'Battling' Nelson. That brought a smile to my face for obvious reasons.

But if Micki should have a nickname after last nights barroom brawl, perhaps Micki 'John Wayne' Nielsen is more fitting lol.

Comment

Working...
    X